Chapter 212: What is Your Gender, Bai Gu Teng

Bai Gu Teng held a dripping red apple in his hand, and said nonchalantly: "Why didn't I dare to show up?"

"Roar!" Xiong Yao snarled and beat him up.

Just like yesterday, the moment his fist touched the Baiguteng, he disappeared, and he is already beside Bai Yue when he reappeared.

"Here you are." Baiguteng said coldly.

Bai Gu Teng is sulking in his heart. Last night he saw that she hadn't eaten enough food. Because he can not come down to deliver food, so finally he help her this morning.

Bai Yue didn't answer, and glanced at Xiong Yao.

Xiong Yao realized that he couldn't hit the white bone vine, and no longer wasted his efforts.

He regarded Bai Guteng as his love rival, but he would not disregard his wife's safety and unceremoniously take the apple from Bai Guteng's hand.

"Eat this." Xiong Yao handed the apple to Bai Yue, and said softly: "You didn't eat well last night. Be careful not to eat the seeds."

"Yeah." Bai Yue took the apple. She is very hungry, but she didn't have any appetite. She just held it in her hand and smelled the fragrance.

Xiong Yao looked at Bai Gu Ceng again, and said, "If you really love her, you should not force her. Your behavior last night is not something a responsible male did."

For Guoguo's future safety, Xiong Yao felt that he had to instill some correct Three Views into Baiguteng.

"I'm not a male." Baiguteng has always been indifferent, but when it is related to Bai Yue, it will always be infected with popularity and stabbed back.

"Ahem!" Bai Yue is choked by her saliva directly.

So, Qiuqiu that she saw last night is really changed by Xiong Yao?

What! Qiuqiu, your noble and inviolable image is about to collapse!

Xiong Yao is stunned, glanced suspiciously between Bai Guteng's legs, and wondered in his heart: Is Bai Guteng a female? The person he has always regarded as the rival of love, is it a female?

The white bone vine is not finished last night, just because there is no hardware facilities?

This speculation made his hair horrified, and the entire bear is in a trance.

Hearing Guoguo coughing, Xiong Yao came back to his senses and smoothed her back for her.

The white bone vine also felt the stagnation of the atmosphere, felt that what he said just now might not be good, and added: "I am a plant."

"Are you a male or a female?" Xiong Yao asked, looking at Baiguteng.

Plants can reproduce asexually, that is, without sex.

No wonder the white bone vine's appearance is indisputable and his gender is also indisputable.

Is it necessary for him to list the white bone vine as a rival in love?

Xiong Yao asked in his heart, and the answer is yes, relying on the possessive desire for Guoguo by the vine.

"What's your business?" Baiguteng said coldly, "Anyway, I can satisfy Yueyue what she needs!"

The topic returned to the original point, Xiong Yao also withdrew from the trance, protectively hugged Bai Yue, and said: "As long as you hurt her, you are my enemy. I can't beat you, but don't forget, there are also Langzhi around. I will always belong to the same team with him."

The Bone Vine squinted, and a cold light flashed in his eyes, his tone disdainfully said: "In this world, I am not afraid of anyone!"

A beast and a plant looked at each other fiercely, and the atmosphere became tense.

Bai Yue took Xiongyao's hand, "Stop talking. Let's get on the road. It's important to find Langzhi quickly."

Xiong Yao nodded, picked up Bai Yue, and glanced at Bai Gu Ceng before leaving, "Then let's go and see."

After all, Xiong Yao speeded up and ran wildly.

The white bone vine wrapped hair around the wolf cubs, and ran behind Xiong Yao.

A good plant, during this period of time, is almost trained to become an orc.