Chapter 383: Skating 6

The eldest is a little faster than the younger brothers. From the corner of his eye, he noticed that his younger brothers are left behind. He stopped very loyally and shouted, "Mom..."

After speaking, seeing his mother standing on the snow, the eldest immediately forgot about the safety of the younger brothers and run to watch mother's feet.

Bai Yue struggling to lift the wolf cub in front of her, suddenly gaining a few kilograms of weight, the snow under the plank began to "sizzle" again, and her body slowly sank.

The two wolf cubs also see their mother's feet and are relieved.

It turned out that their mother is stepping on wood.  But... why didn't they see the plank just now?

"Baby? Why are you running?"

"mom……"

The two baby wolf babies softened their necks and faced the snow in silence.

Xiong Yao had already found the baby wolf's clothes in his bag, took a baby away, and put on them quickly: "Your mother just wants you to wear some clothes. You are still young, so you have to pay attention."

"I see." The second child who is taken away obediently said.

Bai Yue also took one piece of clothing and helped the third child wear it.

The eldest consciously asked for the clothes from Daddy Bear and put them on himself.

All the wolf babies are dressed, Bai Yue squatted down, bent over and touched the base of the third child's tail, "Does the tail hurt?"

The third child narrowed his mouth aggrievedly, obviously in pain, but he shook his head.

Bai Yue felt sorry for a while, kissed her third child on the forehead, kissed her second child on the forehead, and finally kissed the eldest who had not been caught by his tail.

"Be obedient next time, understand?"

"Understand." The three babies responded in unison.

"Okay, let's go play." Bai Yue patted the youngest's head.

Lele didn't know where to go, and couldn't catch up. The wolf babies refused to go, and studied the wooden boards in the snow around their mother's legs.

"Wooden shoes? Will they not sink if you put them on?" The eldest curiously asked the brothers' common doubts. 

Bai Yue smiled and said, "I think so."

"We want too." The three brothers once again said in unison, full of understanding.

The wood used by Baiyue conforms to children's feet. Such shoes cannot have the effect of flat gravity.  There are four big boards for her and lele, which is not enough for the children.

So Bai Yue refused hard-heartedly: "No, not so much. I will wear it for you to skate later."

"Oh."

The wolf babies pulled their ears in disappointment and continued to crawl forward.

Bai Yue pulled out the plank with great effort and looked forward, but Lele is not seen everywhere.

Is it buried by snow?  Can't climb out?

"Lele?" Bai Yue is shocked and quickened her pace.

"mom!"

Lele's shout came from ahead.

Bai Yue breathed a sigh of relief, followed the voice, but Lele still disappeared.

He seemed to have noticed her mother's worry, Lele jumped up, his small body flashed across the snow, and immediately fall into the snow line.

Bai Yue followed the sound and finally found Lele.

It turned out that Lele had already run to the lake.

The snow layer on the lake is very thin, because at first the snow melted into the water, and then the icing reduced the volume. It is a lot shorter than the snow on the ground, and Lele is lying on the ground before reaching the horizontal line of the shore.  .

Xiong Yao immediately pulled Bai Yue to the side, "Don't go down, let me see if the ice layer is strong."

"Yeah." Bai Yue nodded obediently.

Xiong Yao jumped down now. He is heavy. When he jumped on the ground like this,he makes the ground trembled, and the ice layer naturally trembled slightly.