Chapter 222: After The Fight

Squeezing, scorching, burning, dazzling glare-all kinds of inhuman pain are coming again.

In a closed space, even if Lang Yan is a fire ability orc, it is also difficult to resist the attack of fireworks, and the pain swept through the body like a tide.

This fatal sense of crisis is extremely familiar and seems to have been experienced.

Lang Yan had a splitting headache and is struggling frantically. But there are so many vines around him that he had nowhere to escape.

In the chaotic high temperature, picture after picture came to mind.

"I will choose her... I said, It must be her." When he saw a female for the first time, he is shocked and took her away with fate and determination.

"Hahahaha!!! It's time for Bai Yue to dominate again, hahahaha..." The first time he saw her in full shape, he spouted a mouthful of coffee.

"I'm in." That is the first time they had mate and what he said. As the memory echoed in his mind, Lang Yan felt his heart throbbing strongly.

Later, they had three clever and cute cubs. The family has always been harmonious and happy. The only team member, Xiong Yao, has also been honest with himself and has never had any troubles.

Lang Zhi...oh no, it should be called the Langzhi now.

The wolf opened his eyes sharply. His chest is filled with a strong desire to survive, and all the pain in his body seemed to be away from him.

He wants to live! Must survive! He has to take care of Guoguo and the children!

"Boom bang bang!"

The scorched vines broke at the sound, and the wolf climbed up the red rock with his hands...

……

After a night of rescue, the fire is finally completely extinguished, but in the corners there are still strands of blue smoke floating up.

The ground is full of blackened vines, and ashes rose in the air. Falling like snowflakes.

There are two deep claw marks remaining on the burned hard ground, and you could feel the struggle of the orc who left these marks.

All the orcs have been humiliated and panting on the ground.

"Who is going to look in the cave?" said a panting voice.

"It's been so long, is the leader alive? Even if he doesn't burn to death, he will die due to lack of oxygen." Another tired voice said.

Everyone thought so, no one came up to check.

Bai Yue looked at the soil that is so calm to despair. The tears in her eyes had drained, and her eyes are bloodshot.

The wolf cubs are so young that they slept in the middle of the night, and slept beside her now.

Xiong Yao gently kissed Bai Yue's eyes, and said, "You have to rest, let's go."

Bai Yue shook her head.

Xiong Yao sighed, and regardless of Bai Yue's wishes, he hugged her horizontally.

"Go." Xiong Yao pushed the wolf cub on the ground with his feet.

"Hmm~" The wolf cubs immediately got up and stand obediently at Xiong Yao's feet.

A round of red sun appeared from the sky, dispelling the cold of the night, and the world is a little brighter, leaving the embarrassment of this soil nowhere to hide.

Bai Yue looked in the direction of the sun, and suddenly, a black-gray hand appeared in the peripheral light.

"Shuu~" Something penetrated the thick ashes and made a faint sound.

A dirty hand stretched out and held a stone next to it tightly, until the muscles and bones protrude, like a steel claw.

Bai Yue took a sigh of relief and looked at that hand with wide eyes.

The surrounding orcs also stand up and stared at each other.

There is another "rusty" sound, his arms came out, and then a gray head.

This head couldn't see the original color, only a pair of silver eyes retained the original color, reflecting a resolute look.