Chapter 358: Xiong Yao Is So Warm

The Bone Vine hides the last corn on the table, and the face is still deserted and inhumane, and it is almost like two people with what he did just now.

"It doesn't matter." After Bai Gu Teng finished, he blinked his eyes at the wolf cubs secretly, then get up and walked away.

The eldest shook his tail. Seeing his father look over, he hurriedly stopped wagging his tail, jumped out of the chair and chased the bone vine.

The others run along with the eldest as the leader.

The white bone vine entered the wolf baby's room. Their room is very similar to the style of the wolf when he still single, clean and simple, showing a military style.

The white bone vine poured the hidden food on the small table, "Here you are."

The eyes of the baby wolves shined instantly, very pleasantly surprised.  As for the black pan carried today, they did not react at all.

The guilt of Baiguteng is relieved a lot, touched their heads, go out, and go back to his room.

Bai Yue also finished washing, and is sitting on the bedside feeding Lele. Seeing the white bone vine coming in, Bai Yue pulled the quilt up a little embarrassedly to cover the shameful part.

Lele rolled his eyes and squinted at Bai Guteng, then continued to pull his eyelids, sucking milk, sleepy.

"Lele is like you, sleepy as soon as it gets dark." Bai Yue said amusedly as she stroked Lele's soft hair.

Is it a plant, can you not sleepy at night?

Bai Gu Teng also yawned, and then he is about to crawl to Bai Yue to sleep.

Langzhi stretched out his arm to stop him, "Your bed is over there."

Bai Gu Teng followed Lang Zhi's gaze and glanced at the slightly smaller bed next to it, showing no interest in his eyes.

"You dominate Guoguo every day, it's not fair." The wolf said: "You are with Guoguo every day the other day, too. It's my turn and Xiong Yao."

The white bone vine is motionless, and stalemate with the wolf mouth. 

Bai Yue gently kicked the Baiguteng with her foot, and said: "Go to sleep next to me. This bed is mine. No one can come up without my consent, otherwise it would be a foul!"

Bone Vine is kicked, walked to the next bed and sit down, giving Lele a cold look.

He has been driven away, why can this guy stay with Guoguo?  He is really beaten by Lele.

"Um..." Langzhi is also depressed.

At this time, Xiong Yao also took a shower and walked in, glanced at the people in the room, and walked silently to the spare bed.  He didn't fight or grab, and his tall and burly body revealed a sense of desolation that didn't suit him.

Bai Yue looked at Xiong Yao, feeling suddenly uncomfortable, and tucked the quilt again, and said, "It's so cold."

"It's almost winter, and the night will get colder and colder. I'll turn on the heating." Lang Zhi is about to close the window as he said.

Bai Yue said hurriedly: "No, I don't want you to close the window. I want to breathe fresh air."

As she said, Bai Yue glanced at Xiong Yao and whispered: "Xiong, come to my bed to sleep."

As soon as she said this, the heads of Baiguteng and Langzhi looked at Xiong Yao.

Xiong Yao is stunned, then nodded, took off his pants quickly, and turned into a tall animal shape to warm Bai Yue.

Bai Yue couldn't help but laugh, Xiong Yao is so honest and cute.

With the arrival of Xiong Yao, one side of the bed severely sank, and Bai Yue's body tilted a little along with him and fell beside him.

Not to mention, Xiong Yao's body is fluffy, his body is warm, and he can feel the warmth through the thin quilt.

Bai Yue covered herself with a quilt and sighed, "It's so warm."

Xiong Yao's eyes are suddenly soft and unbelievable, and he feels satisfied with Guoguo.