Chapter 344: I'm Hungry, Mom

At this time, these eyes are staring at Bai Yue, his eyes narrowed slightly, seemingly satisfied.

Bai Yue is bitten and confused, and didn't recognize who he is for a while.

The white bone vine moved into the tent instantly, lifted the baby's back neck, and threw it out.

"Pop!" The chubby baby fell to the ground with a clear sound.

When Langzhi heard the sound, he rushed to this side, and see that the child who had just entered is thrown out, and there are still blood stains on his mouth, and his heart shook.

"What's going on Guoguo?" Langzhi rushed into the tent and asked urgently.

Baiguteng tore open the trousers of Bai Yue's bitten leg. Two deep tooth holes are printed on her slender and well-proportioned thighs. The blood dripped on the white skin, and the red is shockingly red.

The white bone vine stretched out his hand to cover it, and when the hand is removed, the two tooth holes had disappeared, only a blood stain remained.

No more pain, Bai Yue realized that it is Baby Bai Gu Teng who had just bitten her, and asked sadly, "Why the baby bite me?"

Baiguteng said coldly: "You gave birth to him. He has been feeding on you, and he is used to it."

He is not surprised by the baby's behavior. He has seen many insects that even eat up his mother before leaving.

Such as scorpions, certain spiders.

As he said, Baiguteng coldly squinted towards the little baby who walked carefully outside the tent to peek his head.

He is in Yueyue's stomach before, and he couldn't help him. Now he wants to bully Yueyue, he will definitely make him pay!

Bai Yue suddenly realized that she is no longer sad, and smiled and waved to the painful baby: "Baby, come here, mom doesn't blame you."

"Hmm~" Baby Bai Gu Teng walked two steps outside and looked at Bai Gu Teng defensively.

Bai Yue glared at Bai Guteng, "What are you doing with the baby? He is still so young."

Bai Gu Teng opened his eyes wide, and the hurt emotions quickly gathered in Bai Yue's eyes. 

Obviously the baby hurt Yueyue, he just went to protect Yueyue, and Yueyue even defended the baby and blamed him?

Baiguteng couldn't believe that Yueyue is so eccentric that make he stunned.

After Bai Yue glared at Bai Guteng reproachfully, she set her gaze on the baby and said softly: "Come here. Mom is here, no one dares to hit you."

Baiguteng feel even more aggrieved after hearing it, snorted angrily, and left with anger.

The baby hurriedly let go, waiting for the white bone vine to leave, happily threw into his mother's arms.

"Ohhhhhhh!" The baby yelled twice, and then he is about to find a place to speak on his mother.

Lang Zhi covered his mouth with one hand and squinted at him: "What do you want to do?"

"Um!" The baby also narrowed his eyes.

One big and one small stared at each other, not giving way.

Bai Yue patted the baby on the head, pretending to be angry and said: "Don't bite me, or I will be angry too."

"Hmm~" The baby is also wronged. If he doesn't bite his mother, what will he eat?  I'm so hungry!

Perhaps it is the telepathy between mother and child. Bai Yue understand the meaning of the baby's whimper and said to the wolf: "You close the curtain."

"Okay." The wolf mouth stand up and covered the branch beside the door.

Bai Yue take off the jumpsuit, knelt down on the cushion with her legs folded, and carefully hugged the child to her chest.

"Don't bite, use sucking." Bai Yue said softly.

The baby licked his lips and his eyes began to shine.

Lang Zhi sit beside Bai Yue, staring at the baby, with a posture of "If you bite, I will shoot you to death".