Chapter 223: Newborn

"Langzhi..." Bai Yue smiled invisibly, her voice being covered by the cheering of the beasts.

"Boss, you're survive?" Fenghu rushed up first and pulled out Langzhi and shocked.

More orcs rushed up, surrounded the wolf group and blocked him and Bai Yue.

The second and third screamed and rushed over, squeezing in between the legs of the beasts: "Oh! Ooh!"

The eldest looked at the half-burned cane on the ground, pressed his lips tightly, and did not rush out.

The voice is messy, but Lang Zhi heard Bai Yue's faint voice clearly and looked at her.

That glance contained a thousand words and various bitterness.

Bai Yue instantly understood that Langzhi had remember his memory.

"I once told a person that I would not let myself die." Lang Zhi said to Fenghu, his eyes still staring at Bai Yue.

He waved everyone away and walked over step by step.

Bai Yue put aside her head, holding back the tears that are about to fall again.

"I'm sorry." Langzhi said in a calm voice: "I was wrong."

The amnesia of Langzhi releases the purest self, lacks the calmness gained in growth, and all decisions are based on preferences.

Now Lang Zhi recalled that he felt too impulsive to do things. However, he made some decisions that he had been hesitating all the time, but did not take any action.

For example, drive away Xiong Yao and monopolize Guoguo.

It turns out that this is not feasible. He is not strong enough, and Guoguo is now getting along with Xiong Yao.

Xiong Yao patted Langzhi on the shoulder, as friendly as ever.

The second and third ran back again, and circled around the wolf: "Dad!"

Bai Yue didn't look at the wolf, leaning against Xiong Yao's neck and crying silently.

"I'm sorry about the white bone vine." Wolf gritted.

Bai Yue cried more fiercely, trying to keep herself from crying, but she couldn't help but let out a choking sound.

The sun is completely has arise. The wind blew away the ashes in the air, and the air became clean.

Hush!

Don't say anything, hold your breath and listen with your eyes closed.

Something is growing, it broke through the layers of ashes, exposing fresh green buds.

Seeing the sunlight, the green bud quickly grows. Its color deepens, and it is lifted into the air by the purplish dark green stalks and proudly flutters into the wind.

It seems to be a signal. With its appearance, countless young shoots emerged from the wood ash, and green vitality quickly emerged in the gray world.

"Wow!"

The orcs who stood scattered are startled, and immediately gathered, instinctively taking precautions.

Bai Yue stopped crying, rubbed her eyes, and looked around.

It seems that someone has sprinkled seeds on the ground, and the ground is beginning to sprout, and tender vines are growing.

The vines grew bigger and bigger, and the leaves became denser, and soon covered the traces of the battlefield, creating a new beauty.

Bai Yue jumped from Xiong Yao's arms and yelled happily: "Qiuqiu! Qiuqiu! Are you there?"

A vine, as thin as a snake, grew upward, entangled Bai Yue's wrist.

Bai Yue lowered her head and glanced, and immediately after the light dimmed in front of her, she raised her head and saw the handsome young man like a jade carving.

"Qiuqiu!" Bai Yue plunged into the arms of the young man, rubbing her face against his chest.

The Bone Vine also hugged her, with a light smile on her face that is too cold to eat the fireworks.

Only then did the eldest express his happiness, and got into the vine's hair and shook his hair.