Chapter 332: Orc Of Water Ability

The white bone vine is brought into the digestive part of the roots and is about to launch an attack. The scene before him stunned him.

It turned out that it is not only him who is caught in the roots, but also many orcs.

They are tied to the root system and are slowly being digested.

The surface of some skin has just dissolved, revealing the red and pale texture lines.

Some have digested the brain and internal organs, and can see the brain and the heart beating.

Some have been digested to the extent that there is only an empty shell, and there is still a trace of rotten flesh, which is carefully cleaned up by the snow-white roots.

In the end, they will fall to the bottom of the pool, mixing in a piece of boneless ground.

To die is liberation, but to live is pain.

As long as the important organs are not damaged, they can still stay alive.  Rolling his eyes numbly, it is better to live than to die.

Bone Vine also kills, but he killed and dragged it directly into the soil to absorb it.

And this plant directly dissolves the prey and absorbs the nutrient solution. Even if he is a plant, he feels that this way of eating is cruel.

This is like most human beings cannot accept eating octopuses in certain lives. Regardless of race, there will always be a part of the way that the public will reject it.

The white bone vine hairs soared, mixed between the snow-white roots, wrapped around the necks of those people, and killed them with one blow.

Before they died, those people recognized the plant identity of the white bone vine, but there is no trace of hostility, and some are just grateful and relieved.

Crystal is furious. It had never expected that the hair of its prey would move like its own roots as it had never seen plants. It immediately loosened those corpses, and all the roots rushed to the bone vine.

Baiguteng didn't fight with him, and his body instantly turned into nothingness, leaving the roots empty. 

Immediately, the white bone vine almost flashed to the center of the roots, and all the hairs penetrated.

The vines above the surface of the water trembled frantically, suddenly "crash", the entangled vines split into two, and fall on the surface of the water, twisting and struggling wildly.

The white bone vine tear the crystal from the roots, but these roots became stronger as they struggled, and they did not appear to be dying.

He is wondering, and at this moment, a water energy swept at him.

The Bone Vine immediately stepped away and looked at the place where he had just stayed, where a slender body had appeared.

He is a fox with long snow-white hair, a pair of pointed ears, and a gorgeous long tail behind him.  The hair and tail hair spread out in the water, swaying with the waves.

Just looking at his posture is enough to make people fascinated, and his face is even more beautiful.

Just the pair of peachy eyes, I am afraid that even a female will be fascinated by it.  The thin lips are almost transparent water color, and the skin seems to be dangling in the water, the whole person seems to be cast in water.

But Baiguteng is neither a female nor an orc. He is not bewitched by this man's beauty at all, but looked at him in surprise, as if saying: You are not dead, yet.

The fox opened its thin, colorless lips, and his voice is as cold as ice water: "It's useless. It won't be killed like this."

Bai Gu Teng said nothing, waiting for him to continue.

"Crystal is born on water, and 90% of its body is made up of water. As long as there is water, it can regenerate indefinitely." The fox said, looking at the light above its eyes, and said: "But plants are attached to sunlight. If you can turn off the light source, it won’t be able to regenerate, but we can’t get out.”

As soon as the fox's voice fell, Baiguteng's figure disappeared.

But within a few seconds, the light above flashed, and the circuit made a short-circuiting sound.