Chapter 285: Back From The Beginning

With the presence of Yingxuan, farming is much easier. No one is more suitable for sprinkling water.

The crops soon grew up, blooming purple and black spliced ​​broad bean flowers, patches of golden rapeseed flowers, and layered white bean flowers...

Various scents linger in the air, some are elegant, some are green, some are pure...

Bai Yue picked a rapeseed flower, woven it into a wreath, and wear it on her head.

"It smells good." Bai Yue said with a golden wreath on her head and a purple broad bean flower in her hand, sniffing.

The white bone vine darkened his face for some time, another vine covered Bai Yue's head, and the temperature dropped.

"You blocked my light." Bai Yue moved to a place with sunlight. She raised her head to see the expression of the white bone vine. He swallowed his complaint into his stomach and changed to a sneer: "Why...what?"

"Do you think the flowers of this weed are very fragrant?" The cold air in the white bone vine's voice can almost condense into water, staring at the dazzling yellow on the top of Bai Yue's head.

Bai Yue immediately remembered another symbol of the flower, and suddenly an excited spirit picked up the wreath and put it around the eldest's neck.

"Hey, I made it for the baby." Bai Yue said slyly.

The eldest sneezed and threw the wreath with a shake of his head.

A vine caught the garland and passed it to the bone vine.

He stared at Bai Yue, tightened his fingers, and pinched the wreath into a ball.

Bai Yue feels so dry as to swallow.

"There are wild flowers everywhere. Let's go home." As he said, Bai Guteng picked up Bai Yue and walked along the field.

Bai Yue knows that the ball is so angry, she dare not disobey him, so just go back.

"Hey!" Ying Xuan feels anxious, and finally is able to stay on the same land as Guoguo. He didn't want to just let her leave and chased after him immediately.

Lang Zhi put a machete in front of Ying Xuan, pretending to be puzzled: "Aren't you here for helping farming? The seed is about to grow."

Ying Xuan squeezed his fist and looked away: "Okay."

Bai Yue and Baiguteng arrived at the door of their house. While they are opening the door, and a tiger is running from far.

"Guoguo, you're already come back so early?" Hu Mitian asked with a smile on his face after running.

Bai Yue is now feeling scared when she meet Hu Mitian, and subconsciously leaned against Baiguteng, and replied perfunctorily, "Yes."

Hu Mitian found this situation at fast, and the smile on his face faded a little.

Sure enough, Langzhi would not allow him to near Guoguo. It must be what he said to Guoguo that made Guoguo afraid of him.

"Are you tired? Then go back and rest soon." Hu Mitian didn't bother her, he cared about her, and then ran away.

Bai Yue exhaled and hurriedly got into the courtyard, closing the courtyard door tightly.

As soon as the door closed, Hu Mitian's smile disappeared completely, and he walked back to his villa quickly.

"Boss." She Ling walked up to Hu Mitian and is about to ask about the situation. Seeing Hu Mitian's face is not good, he felt like a chuckle in his heart: "What happened?"

"Back to the original plan." Hu Mitian dropped a fist on the stone table in the courtyard. With a "boom", the stone table broke.

There is not an easy progress. Once back before liberation, anyone will be discouraged.

She Ling's eyes are cold, and he said, "We will snatch Guoguo directly and back to the capital to see who else can interfere."

Hu Mitian give him a cold look, and She Ling immediately fell silent and lowered his head.

"She will be sad." Hu Mitian said: "What I want is her heart. Let's start again."

"Yes."