Chapter 201: Peek Into The Truth

The atmosphere froze for a moment.

Hu Mitian's expression froze, and then he said: "The city is the basis for the survival of the orcs. Anyone who destroys it will not be merciful. I think the same is true for all the orcs. Destroy the safe city first then you can get it. Benefits, otherwise it will be justified."

Although Hu Mitian had a faint smile on his face, he looked at Lang Yan with suspicion, and the atmosphere in the air is somewhat dangerous.

The surrounding plants unobviously stretched their branches and leaves, making the atmosphere more tense.

Is it good?

The wolf smiled playfully, without answering, and only looked at the large plants around without any trace.

Hu Mitian also noticed the subtle changes in the plant, instinctively should not fight again, suddenly smiled, and said loudly: "My sincerity has been expressed, you are welcome to move in and take refugee at any time."

After all, the tiger turned into a beast, leading his subordinates to fly away.

Fenghu sighed heavily. To calm his heart, he asked: "Boss, you won't go to the capital, will you?"

Lang Yan glared at him and asked, "Are you afraid that I will moving to the capital?"

"Of course." Fenghu did not hide it, and said sincerely, "You are the strongest orc in the city of exile, and no orcs in the city of exile want you to leave."

Lang Yan is too lazy to answee, and impatiently commanded: "Go back first, protect my female, and I will come back immediately."

Fenghu felt guilty, didn't dare to ask more, and went back immediately.

The surroundings regained silence, and the plants became deadly silent, not even a trace of wind could rise.

A red-naked silver-haired man stood among the plants, with silver pupils refracting the faint green light, his eyes like a dangerous wild wolf.

"If my guess right, the green-haired male is you."

Lang Yan looked at the air with a determined tone and read out his name one by one: "White! Bone! Vine!"

A beam of white light condensed in the air, the light is restrained, and quickly gathered into a clear man wearing a white shirt.

The long dark green hair dresses him like a beautiful and dignified weeping willow. When he rolls his eyes to look at the Lang Yan, this makes people feel that "he is alone".

"Sure enough, it is you!" All the doubts in Lang Yan's heart are explained.

He is the white bone vine, the spiritual body of a plant.

Only in this way he know how he disappeared with the bear beast. Coming and going freely in his stone cave, and suddenly helping the plant just now.

At the beginning, he is called "Lang Zhi" who released the white bone vine, which also made sense.

Lang Yan asked: "Why did I save you in the first place?"

"It's Yueyue who saved me." The cold voice of the white bone vine resounded in the forest, so ethereal that there is no warmth.

"Who is Yueyue?" Hearing this name, Lang Yan's brows stretched out, and there is a warm color in his pupils: "My female?"

Bone Vine squinted, and the dark green pupils released hostility: "She is mine!"

Lang Yan glanced thoughtfully at Bai Gu Teng, and it seemed that he and Bai Gu Teng are not friends but rivals.

"So, why are you helping me?" Lang Yan asked.

Bai Guteng's eyes looked at Lang Yan with contempt, "Fragile orc! She is afraid that you will dead and told me to protect you."

Lang Yan: "Um..."

Bai Gu Teng didn't want to say more, and disappeared into the air after speaking.

When Lang Yan see him leaving, he worried that he would take away his female, he ran back quickly.