Chapter 205: Get Caught

The encircling circle is shrinking rapidly, and the white bone vine used its powerful mental power to cover all of its people, breaking through the encircling circle generously.

It is Lang Yan who stand in front of them, and Xiong Yao and others stand under a big tree, stopped, waiting for them to pass.

The orcs who outflanked didn't notice it, and tried to avoid large plants.

When he is about to pass Xiong Yao and the others, Lang Yan suddenly stopped.

The orcs on the side also stopped.

Lang Yan sniffed the air and looked around.

Suddenly, his sight fell accurately on the big tree where Xiong Yao and others are hiding.

Xiong Yao remained motionless, rolling his eyes and glanced suspiciously at Bai Guteng beside him.

The white bone vine had no response, just stand motionless, not looking at the appearance, just like the surrounding plants.

Lang Yan pulled his lips and turned into a human form. He straightened up and walked over with a sneer.

Knowing that Xiong Yao has plants to help him, of course he would pay more attention. There is a female scent in the air, and he has an inexplicable feeling-his female is here.

These is only his intuitions, without definite evidence. Actually Lang Yan still has has doubt in his heart, but his face is full of strategizing confidence.

Looking at the appearance of the Lang Yan, Xiong Yao seriously suspected that they had been found, and even has seen by Lang Yan.

He gathered energy secretly, ready to fight at any time.

There is a prey approaching, and the tree instinctively wanted to attack, but because of the coercion of the white bone vine, it did not dare to move, only tangled the branches and leaves.

Lang Yan calmly glanced at this abnormality. Because of that, he thinks there's something wrong with the tree, and made a gesture without looking back.

The surrounding orcs came and surrounded the big trees.

It seems that they have been discovered.

"Let's go!" Xiong Yao roared, holding Bai Yue and rushing out.

The sound shocked the surrounding orcs, and then several orcs are knocked away, and Xiong Yao rushed out of the encirclement.

The Bone Vine also ran, bringing the physical wolf cubs, his mental body could not teleport, but could only move step by step.

Lang Yan instantly turned into a wolf shape, and rushed up with a kick on its hind legs.

The white bone vine can not run fast, and soon being chased by Lang Yan. The white bone vine leaped towards the rear.

The white bone vine does not see things as the eyes, and can "see" things up and down the whole body. He sees the attacks of the Lang Yan in the "eyes", and while running, he sends his hair to the Lang Yan.

"Bah Bah -" The hair touched Lang Yan's body and immediately made a scorched sound.

Lang Yan is also pulled aside by the sudden attack, fell to the ground, shaking his hair, and rushed up again.

Bai Yue saw from Xiong Yao's shoulder that Lang Yan was beaten into the air, and her face immediately showed worry, but she didn't know that the bone vine is actually at the disadvantage.

"Let's go Qiuqiu, don't play with them." Bai Yue shouted.

Seeing his female, Lang Yan's anger reached the extreme, and he opened his mouth and let out a fierce roar, and rushed towards the white bone vine with a fierce murderous intent.

Baiguteng obeyed Bai Yue's words and said in a cold voice: "Catch it."

After said that, three wolf cubs flew over from his hand, together with three elongated exclamations: "Woo-"

Xiong Yao freed up one hand, and with a long arm, he catched the three wolf cubs into his arms.

"Well!"

The wolf cubs immediately hugged Xiong Yao's arms and touch the ground. They often flee like this, and they are about to evolve into koalas.

Without the burden of the wolf cubs, the strength of the battle situation instantly changed.