Chapter 254: A glimpse (Reissue)

Hu Mitian held his breath, he felt that the scent is a bit disgusting because of his mentality.

"Are you new here?"

Passers-by who are looking forward to the food and explained in a good mood: "Our leader is reforming the food culture. If you are waiting here, later the leader will make something delicious, and he will definitely come up with something for us to taste."

Hu Mitian smiled and responded.

At this time, Fenghu carried a wild boar and walked towards the villa.

Hu Mitian recognized him at a glance and immediately turned his back.

Here, Yingxuan hadn't had a face-to-face encounter with them, and Hu Mitian said to Yingxuan: "You are watching here, let's take care of other things first."

"Yes." Ying Xuan replied in a deep voice.

Hu Mitian and She Ling walked away.

Although the three of them wear an ordinary clothes, they are not ordinary orcs at first glance. Fenghu looked at them more.

Because Hu Mi Tian usually made scent disguise, at this time, the real scent is used to show people, and Fenghu could not smell his true identity.

Fenghu looked at Yingxuan directly, and Yingxuan looked back without guilty.

Looking directly into the eyes can easily turn into a provocative incident. Fenghu quickly looked away and walked towards the entrance of the villa courtyard.

"Boss, I caught the animal you wanted."

"Come in." The voice of Langzhi come out.

Fenghu opened the courtyard door and walked in.

Yingxuan took the opportunity to look at the villa yard, and the moment the door opened, he see a soft and delicate face.

The door closed quickly, but the face is still clearly printed on his mind.

That face looked very different from the other female, but it is definitely not the face of a male.

It is like a pebble with water chestnuts removed, round and harmless. The thin willow eyebrows, the beautiful nose bridge, the pink peach lips, the pointed chin, everything is just right.

That face is smiling, as if talking to someone.

Yingxuan thought of the word "female" for no reason, and the whole person is stunned. 

Is this the female the head of state is looking for? How is it different from other females?

Shouldn't the females be soft and fat, the flesh on the chin can hang down to the throat?

Why does she grow so neatly and completely different from other females? Is this what a genetically normal female should have?

Ying Xuan's eyes are too sharp, and Bai Yue glanced at him before the door closed.

"Who is that person outside?" Bai Yue asked casually while kneading the dough.

When Guoguo took the initiative to question, Fenghu felt happy and immediately replied, "It seems to be a new orc in our city."

Langzhi glanced at Fenghu displeasedly, and hurled people unceremoniously: "Just put the boar on the ground, you can go out."

"Yes." Fenghu walked out of the yard honestly.

The door opened again, Ying Xuan immediately looked over, but this time the female did not look up, he only see her side face.

In the yard, there is a big pot of chicken soup squatting on the stove, steaming up.

Lang Zhi opened the lid of the pot and looked at it, and said, "The chicken soup is almost ready. Would you like to drink a bowl first?"

"Yes!" Bai Yue nodded repeatedly.

Langzhi smiled and scooped out a bowl of chicken soup.

The wolf cubs playing on the side heard it, and immediately run over, transforming into a human form and hugging mother's legs.

"Mom, I want to drink it, too."

"I also want it, too."

Bai Yue rubbed the noodles on her hands, picked up the soup bowl, and poured some into the plate.

The wolf cubs turned back into the shape of a wolf, their three heads are buried in the plate, and they started licking.

Xiong Yao dragged the wild boar to the clearing aside and broke its stomach quickly.

"Guoguo, how do you want to make with today's meat?" Xiong Yao asked.