Chapter 309: Help Hu Mitian

Hu Mitian's cry not only attracted his subordinates, but also attracted the wolf who is in negotiating with the tiger beast.

When the tiger beast see the wolf mouth, he naturally asked him to hand over the tiger. After a confrontation, Langzhi had guessed that it is Shi Quan who is in the middle of it. Before he could tell the tiger beast clearly, he heard the voice of the tiger.

He hurry up as fast as he can to approach Hu Mitian but it's too late.

"Roar!" The tiger beast roared, and run towards the tiger with its legs, looking like it is trying to snatch it back.

A large number of beast army behind him also swarmed up, and the ground trembled for an instant.

The big stone in Shiquan's heart fell, and his face half covered by his beard showed a triumphant smile in the torrential rain.

The tiger beast did not find it, but Langzhi see it.

He quickly analyzed the pros and cons, and said loudly: "Stop them!"

Hu Mitian may be saved by staying in the city. But if he is taken away, Shi Quan will never let him survive.

The orcs behind Langzhi immediately rushed forward, blocking their footsteps.

Lang Zhi rushed to Hu Mitian, and said to Xiong Yao without looking back, "Protect the tiger!"

After all, with a kick on the slender legs of Langzhi, the person jumped into the air and turned into a beast shape in the running, fell on the ground, and run faster in the shape of a wolf.

Xiong Yao also roared and turned into a taller beast, and ran over with a "dongdongdong".

The two armies are stuck together, and the generals rushed to the periphery.

The wolf squinted his eyes slightly behind his tiger beast, turned back and ran towards him, give Xiong Yao a signal look for help Hu Mitian. 

Xiong Yao understand, and run to Hu Mitian alone.

Hu Mitian fell to the ground head-on, a pool of blood spread all over his body, and large raindrops fell on it, and it is impossible to dilute it.

In order not to aggravate his injury, Xiong Yao directly separated the soil where the tiger is lying.  The upper part is also covered with soil to make a rectangular soil "coffin" to avoid the wound being washed by rain.

Xiong Yao picked up the earthen coffin and run into the city. As soon as he entered the city gate, Langzhi immediately withdrew from the battle and turned into a human form and said loudly, "All the orcs return to the city!"

"Roar!"

There are echoes everywhere on the ground, covered by vines, and they retreated cleanly.

Bring everyone into the city, the gate is closed, the vine climbed up, and the gate is completely sealed.

Tiger Beast's eyes became red, and he wanted to continue to rush, but Shi Quan blocked him.

"Brother Tiger, I understand your mood, because I am in the same mood as you at this time." Shi Quan said with a sad face and politely said: "But now is not the time to eliminate them. Let's retreat first and go back to discuss the tactics before revenge.."

The tiger beast suddenly became angry and turned into a human form and said angrily: "You are the one who says the timing is good, and you are the one who says the timing is bad. How do you want to fight?"

"I'm talking about saving people. We only have time, no geographical advantage. There is a chance to save people, but the decisive battle is extremely risky. You have to see where we are." Shi Quan said everything is reasonable.

The tiger beast looked at the dense green white bone vines all over his body, and the beast army that is hanged alive on the dead tree, or is still struggling, and his reason gradually returned to the cage.

"retreat!"

With the tiger beast's command, the chaotic field is cleaned up, leaving only the muddy ground and the corpses hanging on the tree like a wind chime and swaying in the wind.

Soon, these corpses are gone.  After they died, the vine dragged the corpse into the soil and used it as their own fertilizer.