Chapter 208: Bai Yue and Bai Gu Teng

The branches and leaves all over the sky are pulled down, revealing a bright moon in the night sky, and the silver moonlight shone on the ground.

Bai Yue shrugged her nose and smashed Bai Guteng's belly with her elbow: "Hey, do you smell any strange smell?"

"Strange smell?" Bai Gu Teng tilted his head to look at Bai Yue, leaning down, his face close to Bai Yue's, "Does it smell good?"

The breathing of the two people blended, one is warm carbon dioxide and the other is cool oxygen. They complement each other and feel very comfortable with each other.

As the white bone vine approached, the smell became more intense, even so strong that make Bai Yue feels dizzy and short of breath.

Where could she not understand the source of the smell, swallowed uncomfortably, and nodded: "It smells good."

This is because Bai Yue only secretes the smell, which has the strongest enticing power to her, and of course it smells very nice in her senses.

The white bone vine happily stretched out the hair, sealed the soil, and blocked the children's senses by the way.

He tentatively kissed Bai Yue's lips.

"Hmm!" Bai Yue opened her eyes wide, shocked far more than afraid, letting Baiguteng's tongue get in without paying attention.

His kiss is the same as his breath. It is cool and refreshing. She can get oxygen from this kiss, but she will suffer from the lack of oxygen when kissing Xiongyao and Langzhi.

Push him away!

Bai Yue screamed in her head.

But with the kiss of the white bone vine, the alluring smell is so strong that it almost condensed into water, poured into her body from her mouth.

Bai Yue softened her body involuntarily, as if she had been hit by the strongest drug, the one with aphrodisiac effect.

She is unable to move, her body couldn't stretch under the opponent's swing, like a female flower in full bloom, receiving artificial pollination innocently and blankly.

Bai Gu Teng imitated Xiong Yao's appearance and kissed her. Imitated Xiong Yao's movements to unzip the zipper between her legs, and imitated Xiong Yao's movements to put his fingers in.

[Don't do it!]

The body could not resist, Bai Yue's thoughts and weak subjective consciousness made a difficult protest.

The bone vine moves for a while: [Why? 】

[We... We shouldn't be like this.] Because of the stagnation of the white bone vine, Bai Yue's thoughts concentrated a lot and said firmly.

Bai Gu Teng looked at Bai Yue, the happy expression on his face gradually disappeared, returning to the usual cold face, but that cold face clearly stated that he is injured.

[When you were a kid, you said that you liked me the most. Why both you and Xiong Yao can do it, but you don't agree to do it with me?] Bai Guteng breathed quickly, staring closely at Bai Yue's eyes.

Bai Yue shook her head vigorously. If she could move her body, she would explain the reason to Baiguteng, but at this time she could only use mental power to convey consciousness.

[It's not the same. Anyway, no, we can't! Absolutely not!] The thoughts in Bai Yue's mind were directly conveyed without modification.

The injuries on Baiguteng's face disappeared. But it's now covered by turbulent anger and jealousy.

[Xiong Yao can do it, why can't I?]

Baiguteng's tone became sharp, and as soon as his hand is hard, he tore Bai Yue's clothes to pieces, and said fiercely: "I said yes, that's all!"

He opened Bai Yue's legs, held up her hips, and squeezed the purple-red giant between his legs into her body.

Bai Yue is completely unprepared, so naturally it is not easy to get in, but it is very painful to be poked.

She cast her eyes down, and suddenly the corners of her mouth twitched uncontrollably:

Is this funny? The one with Xiong Yao! Mode! Love! It!