Chapter 293: Thalassophobia

"Hmm!" Bai Yue wrinkled a goose-egg face into a bun, clutched her waist and get up, turning around and glaring at the cubs: "Son!! You trampled me to death."

"Woo~"

The second and third children stepped back together, their bodies slumped, looking at their mother with watery eyes, their expressions innocent.

Facing these two cute faces, Bai Yue couldn't get angry, and patted their heads depressedly.

The eldest squatted on the edge of the bottom of the balloon, squatting upwards as much as possible, staring straight at the bottom of the water, guarded so that the whole body hair straight up.

Bai Yue put her arms around his waist amusedly, and put her arms on his lap, "It's okay, this is an artificial lake with no wild animals."

"Wow~" The eldest nodded, expressing that he understood, but did not relax at all.

Bai Yue tried to put him to the bottom. The eldest hurriedly hugged his mother's arm with his forelimbs, his tail is clamped.

"Eldest." Bai Yue is helpless, pinched the arm of the eldest to stand him up, and looked straight into his eyes and said: "You are almost three months old and you are not a child anymore. How can you be afraid of water?"

The eldest lowered his head with a sob, the bones of his body quietly changed, and the wolf cub held in Bai Yue's hand quickly became a chubby little baby.

"Very green." The eldest lowered his head.

Bai Yue glanced at the bottom of the lake and said, "This proves that the lake is shallow. That's great."

The eldest still lowered his head and didn't appear to be moved at all.

Bai Yue put him at the bottom of the balloon, and fell on her stomach.

"Come, let's watch it together, there's really nothing to be afraid of."

The eldest looked at his mother, then at the bottom of the lake, and finally nodded, and looked at the bottom of the lake with his mother.

The two of them stared at the bottom of the lake intently. The second and third see, and run to join in the fun.

The four heads formed a circle, and those who didn't know thought they are plotting something big.

Looking at it, all four breaths became light.

Bai Yue is not afraid of water, and somehow, looking at the bottom of the lake, she suddenly felt terrified. How can the dark green lake look wrong, like a monster that chooses people to eat, and like a black hole that can swallow everything.

She suddenly thought of a word: Thalassophobia. ~fear of deep water

No, I can't watch it.

Bai Yue swung her head and sat upright, and the three children immediately raised their heads, breathing with their mouths wide open.

"Are you scared?" the eldest asked.

Bai Yue coughed dryly, and said solemnly: "It's nothing, there is no need to be afraid. Right, second and third?"

There is still fear in the eyes of the second and third child, but under the threatening eyes of their mother, they stubbornly agreed.

"Not afraid." The second child said with a sullen mouth.

"Not afraid at all." The trembling voice of the third child made his words not convincing at all.

"Puff!" Bai Yue couldn't help laughing, rubbing the heads of the next three children, and said: "There's really nothing to be afraid of, let's go swimming."

If you're not disturb your mind, you should not be afraid.

But you can't let the eldest always fear water, even if you are afraid in your heart, you have to get used to it and familiar with water. The current world is so chaotic, in case of a crisis situation, this may kill the eldest.

Bai Yue is also afraid in her heart, but she broke the door of the balloon without hesitation and got out of the balloon first.

Seeing this, Langzhi jumped to search and rescue her uneasy: "Guoguo, be careful."

“I know! "Bai Yue yelled at Langzhi.