Chapter 252: Three Intruders

Breakfast is suitable for a light meal, Xiong Yao boiled a pot of tender corn, and the whole family is full.

After a short rest, the males went to work separately.

The flowers of the white bone vine are still bright as fire, and the fragrance enveloped the entire city. He lay on the vine swing in the yard, enjoying the sun.

Langzhi called on researchers to develop a flour milling machine and then grind flour at home.

Xiong Yao understands the soil better and is responsible for improving the soil quality of the fields.

The ash in the field is moistened with dew and penetrated into the soil. It is obviously fertile after just one night, but the quality is still far worse than before.

Xiong Yao is a rough man, and without thinking about it, he got some dung water from the sewer and soaked into the entire field.

The orcs who are carrying their hoes to plant the land smelled the smell, and all detoured.

......

The three young men came from the jungle, walked to the covered area of ​​the white bone vine and paused before walking in.

They all wear the most common linen pants, with different body types.

The man on the left is slender, with a cold temperament, without a single hair on his body, and his head is light, showing a sense of abstinence.

The man on the right has an unusually strong upper body, exaggerated chest muscles, short black hair, silent and cold.

The one in the middle can tell the race at a glance. He is a tiger beast with orange and black tiger stripes in his hair, and his figure belongs to the neutral version of the first two men. Neither too burly nor slim. The face is kind, but the pupils are unfathomable, like a smiling tiger.

"Boss, the white bone vine did not attack us." The silent burly man said.

He is an eagle beast, and he has a pair of eyes as sharp as an eagle in human form. In fact, his ability is vision, which can be said to be clairvoyance. As long as it is a straight line, no matter how far away he can escape his eagle pupil, he is responsible for surveying. .

Hu Mitian smiled confidently, "He is just a plant, and the orcs should be the same in his eyes. As long as we don't offend him, since we can allow other orcs to enter, we will definitely not be targeted."

Eagle Beast nodded in agreement.

"It's just I didn't expect that the white bone vine can also bloom." Hu Mitian said with great interest.

"Hiss~"

There is a scarlet flicker on the cold man's lips, and the scarlet disappeared. He said: "Boss, there is a strange smell in front of us."

Hu Mitian shrugged his nose and frowned: "There is a strange smell. There is no access to the outside world. The environment is almost normal. Let's not mind too much. Finding a female is the important."

The two young people beside them nodded, and the three continued to move forward.

Not all high-ranking people are as powerful as Shi Quan. The tiger has already climbed to the highest position of the orcs, and the power and strength are first-class, and there is nothing to pursue.

The only unsatisfactory thing is the common sorrow of the orcs in this era is, they never falling in love.

Knowing that females with normal intelligence, he didn't think about how to use them, but how to capture them.

What he wants to capture is not the female body, but her heart, all of her.

Therefore, instead of attacking the city with troops, he took a right-hand man to commit danger.

If you don't enter the tiger's lair, you won't get a tiger, this is the courage of the real strong.

For females, he is bound to win, even the increasingly strong smell can't affect him.

Do not! It can still be affected.

Hu Mitian covered his nose with his hands and looked at the dung field beside the city gate, almost unable to believe his eyes.

"What's that? Dung tank?"

It's just a dung pond, and it's at the gate of the city. Are they planning to use the dung pond to get rid of the intruder?