Chapter 287: Shi Quan's Chaos 2

Only then did Langzhi speak: "Give me an explanation."

Hu Mitian said: "I gave Shi Quan an army to clear out the salt transport obstacles. I didn't expect him to disobey me and bring the army here."

Speaking of this, the tiger quickly pressed his phone, and soon the phone is connected.

"Head of State."

It is the medical team staying nearby and Hu Mitian's confidants.

After all, this place is the territory of Langzhi. So the signal of the capital is blocked, and Hu Mitian can only use the phone in the internet mode to communicate with his own people.

But those people can connect with the capital.

"According to my order, immediately summon the central army to come and support here." Hu Mitian said decisively.

"Yes." After receiving the order over there, it is passed on immediately.

Hu Mitian ended his phone and said sincerely: "I caused the problem, and I will clean it up."

Langzhi just stared at him vigilantly, "What I see is that you called another army. Why do you make me believe it?"

"Damn!" Hu Mitian weathered his fist on the stone table.

The new stone table that is just replaced then break again.

The dumplings on the table are scattered. After Hu Mitian finished with a punch, and immediately caught the dumplings in the air with both hands in a panic, and rescued all the dumplings.

"Huh~" Hu Mitian hugged a pile of dumplings and let out a long breath: "It's dangerous."

Such a foodie tiger beast, it is really difficult for Lang Zhi to compare him with the lord of a city.

Hu Mitian said: "You should know that I am here for Guoguo. If I want to send troops, I should have sent them long ago. I will not wait until now, let alone keep myself here as hostages for you. We will cooperate and I will help you. What I want is, let us protect Guoguo together."

This is tiger's decision to make. Actually he wants to monopolize Guoguo. But this is not the time. He at least needs Lang Zhi to enter Guoguo's world.

"I agree with the cooperation. But Guoguo has the ability to think independently. If you want to get her, she has to agree with herself." Wolf grinned.

Hu Mitian is overjoyed and patted Langzhi's shoulder familiarly: "Then we will be teammates from now on."

Langzhi glanced coldly at the hand on his shoulder and moved away: "I think there will never be this day."

Having said that, Langzhi walked away with a black face.

The smile on Hu Mitian's face froze, and he touched his smooth chin, "I can climb to the position of the head of state. I don't believe there are things I can't do."

……

On the other side, when Hu Mitian is talking to the orcs who remained outside, the signal is caught by Shi Quan and immediately led the army to surround the artificial bush.

"What do you want to do?" The doctors emerged from the bushes and stared at the surrounding herd with guard.

Shi Quan looked at the orcs in the encirclement with cold eyes, and waved his hand: "Kill them all."

Some orcs couldn't bear it: "Captain..."

"The first rule of the beast army is obedience. Do you want to disobey?" Shi Quan is an orc who has been a superior for ten years. It is not a matter of dealing with a small beast soldier.

The beast soldier is silent, took the lead and rushed up with the weapon.

Fighting and screaming sounded, and soon the jungle returned to tranquility, leaving only the strong smell of blood in the air drifting away with the wind.

Shi Quan wiped his blood-stained paws, grinned, and said, "You guys, sprinkle the contents of the box into the bone vine jungle."

The faces of the orcs who are being call are instantly ashen.

They are indeed serious prisoners, and unless they have cleared the salt transport barriers, they will never be dangerous to deal with the white bone vine. If you survive for a few years, you will be relieved. But Bone Vine...Most orcs have not seen it with their own eyes, but the pupils all know the bloody history of dealing with Bone Vine.