Chapter 387: Finding Prey

Three young wolves, a baby, just like this "happy" and slammed into each other on the ice.

For a while, the chubby baby walked a few tens of meters away, and then the baby wolf with a tail bumped all fours into the sky, "playing" so much.

Bai Yue and Bone Vine slid beautiful dance steps in the middle of the lake, Xiong Yao sat alone on the edge of the lake, looking at them with a soft complexion.

In fact, exercising in winter is a very interesting activity, which is fun and dispels the cold.

After playing for a while, Bai Yue take off her coat, throw it out from a distance, and leaned against the white bone vine to rest.

After resting for a while, Bai Yue let go of the white bone vine, froze and tried to maintain stability.

"Qiuqiu, you get out of the way. I will play it myself." Bai Yue said.

The white bone vine backed a few steps.

Bai Yue stand tremblingly on the ice, the exercise just now is not in vain, she is able to stand still.

She smiled happily, tried to slide one foot and a light kick on the other foot, and her body slid out crookedly.

"Ah! I succeeded!" Bai Yue yelled excitedly, just glide with the strength without doing any extra movements, it is full of fun.

"Congratulations." Baiguteng said, taking a few steps back to give Bai Yue more room for action.

When the sliding stopped, Bai Yue repeated the action just now, and slipped again without any danger.  Having mastered some skills, she got more and more vigorous as she played.

"Be careful." Seeing that Guoguo's body is slanted at a distance, Xiong Yao is worried.

"I know." Bai Yue shouted back with a smile, her voice echoing in the frozen empty square.

On the side, the four kids pushed her played to the lake.

After another collision, Lele is knocked into the snow by his three older brothers then disappeared at glanced.

"Lele?"

The eldest climbed to the edge of the snow cave, sniffed, and get in.

The second and third child also followed in. 

On the snow surface, a small head with green hair broke out of the snow, and the small body crawled out of the snow surface and quickly climbed back to the ice surface.

Huh?  Where's Brother Wolf?

Lele turned his head and looked everywhere. There are no wolf shadows everywhere on the ice, and he hit a hole in the snow.

He checked with mental strength and found that the wolf brothers are in the snow.

Lele sit upright at the entrance of the cave, waiting for his brothers to come out.

In the snow layer, the wolf cubs are spinning around like headless flies.

Suddenly, they smelled the familiar smell of prey in the snow.

It's the taste of chicken.

"Wow!"

The eldest let out a low growl, calling all the brothers over.

"There is a chicken here. If we catch it and give it to mother, she will definitely be very happy." The eldest lowered his voice.

The third and second nodded, and their arms are quickly planed in the snow.

There is a pile of dead straw under the snow, which is a nest for several chickens.  They have a special passage in the snow, and the boss only found the trace of the chicken when he hit the passage.

The three wolf cubs followed the passage and found the haystack smoothly, sniffing the haystack with their smart noses.

There is no movement in the haystack, there seemed to be nothing.  But the wolf cubs with a keen sense of smell is not deceived and started a carpet search.

Suddenly, the eldest's face stuck to the haystack felt a faint warmth, and the smell of chicken feathers suddenly became strong and pungent.

"Wow!"

The eldest immediately take a bite.

"Cuckoo cuckoo!!!"

The chicken is shocked and fluttered out of the haystack.