Chapter 267: Public Revenge

Finally, everyone served a bowl of hot dumplings, and even the Baiguteng held a bowl of dumplings and enjoyed it slowly.

Seeing Yingxuan's cherished edible dumplings, Langzhi said casually: "You didn't take them back to share with your teammates? Wouldn't your captain mind?"

Yingxuan paused and said, "Anyway, we don't have females yet."

The implication is that you don't need to be too much judged by the captain.

The wolf smiled, "The leader of the capital is a tiger beast, and his confidant is a snake beast. It is a coincidence that your team also has a tiger beast."

Yingxuan: "The tiger should have no eagle beast confidant."

"Who knows." Langzhi declined to comment. "There are only few people in the outside world that know the existence of the snakes beasts. I only learned about it the last time I fight against them."

Ying Xuan raised his heart, this Langzhi seemed to be more cautious than they thought.

Everyone eating a full meal, Ying Xuan had no reason to stay anymore, and had no choice but to leave.

Back under the tree where the wind is whistling and meeting with Hu Mitian, Ying Xuan found that the faces of the head of state and She Ling are black.

"Boss." Ying Xuan said respectfully.

Hu Mitian sniffed the smell of Yingxuan's body, and his face became black again: "Anyway, there is no female?"

Yingxuan opened the voice call on his phone when he passed by, so all the conversations between Langzhi and him are heard by Hu Mitian.

Yingxuan said: Here, the head of state really wants to settle accounts with him.

Even She Ling, who has always been ruthless and desireless, has a cold face. It seems that they are all got a food poisoned!

"Boss, I deliberately disrespect you in order to dispel Lang Zhi's suspicion, so that he has one less reason to doubt us." Ying Xuan said righteously.

Hu Mitian said in a calm voice: "It's just a reason, as long as we don't miss the flaws, these are optional. Next time we must pack the food and bring it back!"

"Yes!" Yingxuan responded forcefully, but in his heart he is thinking, if there is another time, how to continue eating alone.

Hu Mitian is angry and said for a while: "You also go plant some wheat, go now, and we will also make dumplings."

Amazed by the delicacy, Hu Mitian had of course read all the information about Langzhi, and his thoughts that "eating flesh" is a heinous crime are easily defeated.

The ancient human beings sincerely did not deceive the beast.

"Yes!" Ying Xuan responded immediately.

Looking at the dense rain curtain with a visibility of less than ten meters, Ying Xuan felt bitter.

Public revenge, pure public revenge!

……

The rain continued to fall until the night, when Xiong Yao and Langzhi found some gravel, spread them on the moist ground, and then put on mattresses and sheets to sleep.

When Bai Yue and the wolf cubs slept, Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao each occupied the other side of the bed.

The white bone vine come a little too late. There is no place to lie down, so he stand by the bed with a sullen face.

"You are the mental body anyway, you won't get sick, just sleep on the ground." Langzhi sincerely suggested.

Bone Vine glanced at him coldly, and the vines in the shed pulled out a thick vine and pulled out a swing above the bed.

The Baiguteng body floated up and lay on it lightly, the slightly cool hair just falling on the Baiyue pillow.

Bai Yue played around the white bone vine's hair, thinking that the flowers of the ball are washed away by the rain today, and he shouldn't be pressing herself tomorrow morning.

Thinking of her mind, she's chuckling out loud and said: "Okay, let's go to sleep."

"Can't sleep." The third child lying beside Bai Yue said in a tender voice.

The second child agrees: "I want to play."