Chapter 278: Guoguo is Fat

Bai Yue smiled at him politely, which made Fenghu's heartbeat speed up suddenly, and hurriedly looked away.

Langzhi waved his hand and said, "Go ahead and do your job. I'm here just take a look."

"Yes." Fenghu replied.

Bai Yue looked around intently.

Teams of orcs knead the noodles in the large basin, put the kneaded noodles into the noodle squeezing machine, and immediately squeeze noodles of uniform thickness from the outlet of the lotus.

It should be to prevent the noodles from sticking, the next step is drying.

The whole operation went smoothly, and tons of noodles had been piled up in the storage room.

"Wow!" Bai Yue exclaimed, "You really think about it."

Langzhi also didn't take credit for it, saying: "This is something that everyone thought together. I'm just organize them to work."

Seeing that there is no one in the storage room, Bai Yue lowered her voice quietly and said, "So many people work herw. Have you paid them?"

"I want to paid them, but everyone asks to pay with noodles." Langzhi shrugged helplessly.

"Puff!" Bai Yue suddenly smiled.

Bai Yue has seen a lot of news about unscrupulous bosses using goods instead of wages, but it is the first time that Bai Yue has seen the staff members request the goods to be the payment.

Langzhi also had a loss-making expression, and said, "It will be cheaper for them this time. I will use them to promote a piece of information, and I will still have to make income in the future."

Bai Yue couldn't stand the look of Langzhi, who took the advantage and sold well, and said, "I don't want noodles anymore."

After thinking about it, she said, "You can still have dumplings."

Langzhi laughed, bending over and holding Bai Yue: "Go home, the sun is getting hotter, and you will be tanned later."

"It's okay." Bai Yue put her chin on the shoulder of the wolf. "I like to bask in the sun."

"Be careful to tan. You will turn into a black charcoal." Langzhi joked, suddenly turning Baiyue's body, and said strangely: "You seem to be heavier again."

The smile on Bai Yue's face instantly froze, and she held her face with her hands: "Is it?"

It has changed from melon seed face to oval face, didn't evolve into pie face again!

It seems that she has eaten too much delicious food these days. If she doesn't restrain herself without need fattening agents, she can grow into a mass female figure, right?

Langzhi squeezed her waist amusedly, "I can't tell if your face is fat, but the waist is fleshy."

Bai Yue immediately touched her waist with a frightened expression.

"Don't worry. I still like you too even if you grow a hundred kilograms." Lang Zhi said.

Bai Yue glared at him angrily, "You treat me as a pig?"

The two quarreled and walked out of the factory. The orcs at work slowed down and looked enviously in the direction they were leaving.

"It's nice to have a talking female company."

Didn't know who opened the mouth to say that but it caused the beasts to agree.

Feng Hu's face is all envied, and suddenly an orc said: "Captain Fox, the leader uses you so much, not worse than that bear beast, and maybe definitely let you live in the team in the future."

Feng Hu glanced at the talking orc with a stern face, but there is joy in his eyes: "Don't talk nonsense. Be careful not to let the leader hear."

"Alright."

Today's trip caused Bai Yue into a panic of obesity. As soon as she got home, she run to weigh her.

She is 1.63 meters and weighs more than ninety kilograms. This weight is considered very standard. However, she has a small frame due to chronic malnutrition. When she first came to Langzhi’s house, she weighed less than 80 kilograms. Hovering around ninety catties.

Now in just a few days, it has soared four or five catties!

No, no, no, no, if you want to lose weight, you must lose weight.