Chapter 323: Where Is Guoguo?

"I don't know anything about Bai Yue. You will pay if you break the door." The veterinarian said angrily.

Bone Vine thought of the orc's name for Yue Yue, and changed his mouth: "I'm looking for Guoguo."

The orc's face changed a bit, and he quickly reacted, raising his eyes and looking at him, his tone is hostile: "So you are from Langzhi?"

As he said, he raised his arm and moved quickly on the phone, trying to get someone to catch him.

Bone Vine is not an orc, but it is very sensitive to orcs' emotional perception.  Realizing the hostility of the opponent towards him, he immediately acted first, and instinctively reached out and held the opponent's head.

When the orc hadn't reacted, he made a "click," and he had separated his body and head.

The blood spewed from the broken neck like a fountain, spraying large blood stains on the ceiling of the aisle.

The blood shot towards the white bone vine, but did not stain his body with a drop of blood. His body is still clean and flawless, making his aura more cold and inviolable.

The smell of blood spread, make some orc doctors and security orcs are attracted.

Relying on the large number of people, they rushed up together.

Bone Vine grabbed an orc casually, ignoring the surrounding orcs preparing to attack, and asked coldly, "Where is Guoguo?"

In an instant everyone understand that this is Guoguo's original male who came to ask for someone.

Guoguo is something that the orcs in the city would not be willing to hand in. The orcs looked at each other and said in unison: "Kill him!"

Another head of "Kacha" is twisted off, and the blood sprinkled on the surrounding orcs, only the white bone vine is still clean.

And the claws that had attacked the white bone vines caught a void in the air, all of them staggered and almost fell on their own. 

Bone Vine is in a violent mood, and didn't take the orcs seriously.  When Bai Yue is not there, he immediately revealed his true shape and started to kill.

Orcs kill people with murderous aura.

The white bone vine kills people, but it is like humans harvesting cabbage and crops.

The most terrifying killer is not fierce, but indifferent, because he doesn't treat people as life.

The hospitals are the most ordinary orcs, and they can't shake the Bone Vine at all, even if the Bone Vine's body is thousands of miles away.

The news spread explosively, faster than the military arrived.

"Where is Guoguo?" Baiguteng would repeat this sentence every time he killed a person.

A doctor who is restrained shivered and said: "Not in our hospital, but she is taken away by the government. I don't know where it is."

Bai Gu Teng finally asked for useful news, and mercifully threw him away, and began to look for orcs with higher status among the herd.

The surrounding orcs just surrounded the white bone vines far away, not daring to get too close.  They seemed to have been drenched in a rain of blood, and they all became blood people.  But the evil star surrounded by them is spotless, and the pictures and atmosphere are terrifyingly weird.

Bone Vine walked unimpeded all the way to the entrance of the hospital, and is surrounded by more orcs.

Under the sun, he is so clear and transparent, with long dark green hair draped over his body, and the color is like emerald.  He is like a jade sculpture dressed in clothes, perfect as a god.

Without finding a suitable object, Baiguteng is trying to hide his figure, and suddenly see a familiar face in the herd.

In an instant, the jade-like male in the circle disappeared.

In the next instant, the crowd broke apart, leaving only three people free.