Chapter 271: Failure

Probably because of the oil, the toughness of this noodle is much greater than that of dumpling noodles. The method of Langzhi and others can thin the noodles.

Only when it reaches the thickness of the little finger, it starts to become uneven.

Seeing that the noodles in his hand failed, Lang Zhi directly kneaded it into a ball and asked, "Guoguo, do you put oil on your ramen?"

This time the noodles are obviously different from the dumpling noodles. The ingredients are different except for the chicken broth, which contains fat.

Judging by the appearance of Guoguo, generally ramen noodles do not contain chicken soup, and only the oil affects the changes in the noodles.

"Um... by the way, it seems to be greased." Bai Yue patted the dough and said annoyed: "I made a mistake. At first it is greased on the surface of the strips. It has to be left for a while before starting. Ramen, we skipped this step directly, no wonder we can't pull it out."

Langzhi clapped his hands, "I'll go back to get oil."

"But..." Bai Yue poked the dough and said, "They use vegetable oil."

"Vegetable oil?" Langzhi thought for a while, and said: "Let's replace it with animal oil. Later we will extract oil from plants."

"Well, that can only be done." Bai Yue said.

Lang Zhi is very fast, and it didn't take long to bring back a bowl of semi-solidified lard. When it is roasted over a fire, it melts and emits a smell of burnt pork.

They divided the dough into small balls, rolled them into thumb-thick strips, and evenly greased them with oil.

Let it stand for ten minutes and start to try the second ramen.

Bai Yue still slapped her face banging loudly, and the males slowly stretched out little by little.

This noodle is probably passed, but Bai Yue has no experience, and every time she pulls the noodles three or four times, it breaks badly.

On the other hand, Langzhi and the others, do it little by little, did not rush, and before long, they plated a roll of udon noodles, very uniform in thickness.

Baiguteng has seen the noodles, pulled the thinnest, and is the first to finish. He raised his head and said to Bai Yue: "Yueyue, I'm done, look."

"So fast?" Bai Yue raised her head suspiciously, and she had noodles in front of Baiguteng.

There are also a lot of noodles in front of Langzhi and Xiongyao. They have pulled the noodles to the end and are almost finished.

"Is ramen like this?" Langzhi asked, raising his eyebrows.

Xiong Yao glanced at Bai Yue, expecting praise in his eyes.

Only one is successful, all three are successful, and only one of them has not made any achievements.

Bai Yue looked at their noodles and then at her own. She stamped her foot and said disdainfully: "Huh, you don't have any technical content. Ramen has to be pulled over and over again, so that it can be vigorous."

"Really? Let's knead and re-pull it a few times." Langzhi said, ready to knead the noodles.

Bai Yue hurriedly made Langzhi's hand out: "Hey, don't do it!"

"Huh?" Langzhi raised his eyebrows again, the corners of his mouth curled, revealing two sweet dimples.

Bai Yue pouted, "It's done... it's all done, let's cook it and eat it first."

Speaking of eating, Bai Yue's eyes lit up.

The wolf smiled and accelerated his hand. After pulling a piece of noodles, I went to light a fire.

A few minutes later, three bowls of genuine longevity noodles are served in the bowls, and finally topped with hot chicken soup, sprinkled with chopped green onions, and a little lard, and you are done.

Bai Yue feels not spicy and unpleasant. She never eats light noodles. But today, looking at this bowl of white noodles dotted with green, she has a great appetite, picking up chopsticks and eating.