Chapter 318: Breeding With Humans

After fierce consultations, the senior officials agreed to Shi Quan's idea.

So that night, Bai Yue's room is put into a pure human male in his prime.

Bai Yue reluctantly eat some roasted fruits, and is hesitating to take a bath. She is worried that there are surveillance in the room.

After hesitating, she heard strange footsteps.

The footsteps of the orcs are firm, and the sound of this string of footsteps is chaotic, sounding like a headless fly spinning around.

Who is it?

Bai Yue looked at the door of the room for a long time, and finally a small figure appeared.

In fact, it's not too small to be short. This person is at least taller than her, just because she is used to the tall male orc, this person appears too weak.

He also has muscles on his body, but it is obviously deliberately exercised. The muscles are loose, there is a slight belly on his stomach, and his face is crooked, but it is only a little better than the female.

He is a human being. Bai Yue came to this conclusion immediately.

At the same time, she also understood their purpose, and her heart suddenly became angry.

Are you going to breed me so soon?  It's really bad.

Contrary to her anger, the man see Bai Yue's eyes light up, with a little embarrassment on his face, and walked towards her.

Bai Yue also stand up immediately and stepped aside.

The man quickened his pace, hugged Bai Yue with his arms open, and pressed Bai Yue's buttocks with one hand, bringing the two bodies together.

It's normal for him to think about this kind of thing, and it's all about it when he sees a female.  Although facing the beautiful opposite sex makes him a little shy, he is not unfamiliar with doing such things.

"Ah!" Bai Yue screamed, reflexively pushing the man out.

"Boom!" The man is pushed back four or five steps, and finally tripped over the stone chair, his head knocked on the edge of the table, and he screamed in pain.

The blood run down from the man's hair, smearing his face.  The sharp pain made him angry, and quickly walked towards Bai Yue, raising a hand to prepare to hit someone. 

Bai Yue is stunned and grabbed a pillow as a shield.

Fortunately, the door is opened at time, rushed into a group of orcs, and carried the man out.

Bai Yue quickly squatted in the corner of the bed, trying to minimize her presence.

"Are you OK?"

A gentle male voice entered Bai Yue's ears, and the voice seemed familiar.

Bai Yue said in her heart, lifted up a face full of panic and looked over.

The other party has golden soft hair and a pair of round ears on top of his head. It is obviously a leopard beast.

The panic on Bai Yue's face is gradually replaced by surprise, she opened her mouth and suppressed her voice again.

"Guoguo, do you recognize me?"

Doctor Leopard is more surprised than Bai Yue, squatting next to Bai Yue and said: "I told them that I was your previous attending doctor, and i understand your physical condition. They agreed me to be your medical team."

There are still many people in the room, and Bai Yue didn't make any response.

Doctor Leopard turned his head and said to everyone: "Guoguo is very scared, can I talk with her alone?"

Several people looked at each other and left the room.

Bai Yue still didn't speak, hoping to make people think she is mentally retarded by pretending to be a fool.

Doctor Leopard said helplessly: "Shi Quan told everyone about your previous act of acting stupid, and they won't believe it anymore."

Bai Yue's eyes darkened, and she said, "Oh."

Doctor Leopard smiled immediately, "I was fooled by you before. It's so stupid."