Chapter 327: Can't Go Out

"Hmm..." Baiguteng looked around and wittily changed the subject: "We can't see the sun here. Let's go out to enjoy the sun."

"Okay." Bai Yue said happily, with the ball in it, she felt that there is nothing can stop them.

Baiyue, who is much thinner but heavier, hurriedly walked out of the bedroom.

"Didididididi--"

The living room is not equipped with infrared detection and X-ray detection, but the corridor is everywhere. As soon as the white bone vine came out with Bai Yue, the corridor immediately sounded a sharp whistle.

Black Panther said: "Guoguo is at the door of the room, everyone quickly stop her."

The orcs are all wearing headphones. Hearing the words of the black panther, they swarmed towards the door of Baiyue's room.

The white bone vine can penetrate the wall, but for Bai Yue absolutely can't. Seeing the orc's abnormal behavior, she felt wrong, and immediately returned to the room.

"What's wrong?" Bai Yue suddenly become nervous: "They seem to see us."

"I'll go out and have a look." Bai Gu Teng put down Bai Yue and walked through the wall to the corridor.

The orcs are unaware, headless flying around in circles.

Bone Vine returned to the room and said, "They seem can only see you."

Bai Yue's face turned pale, and she firmly grasped Bai Guteng's hand: "What to do? Mental interference seems to be unable to deceive them."

The bone vine is silent.

After a while, some orcs came in with special glasses and walked straight towards Bai Yue, obviously seeing her.

Bai Yue hurriedly hid behind Bai Guteng, Bai Guteng pinched the opponent’s neck with one hand, and squeezed it easily. The orc immediately protruded his eyes, bleeding from his seven orifices, and only made a rough gasp, without even a scream.  He stopped.

Bai Yue is frightened by Bone Vine's quick killing methods, took a step back, and looked at him with re-examination. 

Another orc rushed up vigilantly, but before he walked within three meters of Bai Yue, he is easily resolved by the white bone vine.

His figure appeared, and his tone is flat: "Then I will kill you all, so I can leave with Yueyue."

Seeing the main body, the beast army is not so afraid, and said in unison: "Kill!"

The white bone vine of the spirit body had limited power, but it is fearless, and there is almost no orc can hurt him, and he solved the beast army one by one.

For the first time, Bai Yue see so many dead people, she shrank in the corner and did not dare to move. When the white bone vine came towards her, she said tremblingly: "Can you not kill them?"

Although she hates these people, they just obey orders to do things, and they don't deserve to die. If you want to kill, you should kill the person who gave the order.

Bone Vine is generally very compliant with Bai Yue, but it is a different matter to threaten her.

Baiguteng pursed his lips, but did not agree, and hugged her to go out again.

"Guoguo!" Doctor Leopard also wore glasses and looked directly at Bai Yue.

Baiguteng thought he is also here to stop him, and immediately walked towards him.

Doctor Leopard suddenly stand up with his hair on his body, and stepped back vigilantly.

"No!" Bai Yue grabbed Bai Guteng's hand.

At this time, a young and majestic voice came from the speaker above the corridor.

"Even if you kill everyone in the base, as long as we don't open the door, you never can  take Guoguo out. If you don't believe it, you can give it a try. Don't stop him and let him go."

Bai Gu Teng give up killing the doctor Leopard and walked towards the exit.

The door is already tightly closed when he entered, and the white bone vine slammed it up with a palm, unable to shake the metal door at all.

"Qiuqiu..." Bai Yue panicked again, feeling that she might not be able to get out today.