Chapter 340: Reconcile

A group of people hurriedly walked out of the city gate that had been squeezed to pieces by plants, and entered the denser green jungle.

A snow-white fox broke away from the huge team and run in another direction.

Soon, another white fox run after him.

"Wow!" Fenghu hurriedly called.

Xuehu stopped, turned his head, and looked at him with blood-red eyes.

"Big brother, where are you going?" Fenghu turned into a human form, and his excitement hadn't receded. "Come with me. Our boss is very good and has the safest city."

Xuehu also turned into a human form, and said indifferently, "I don't know you."

"How could it be...you are obviously my elder brother." Fenghu's face changed, and he looked at Xuehu carefully, confirming that this is his eldest brother he regarded as an idol since childhood.

The eldest brother's fur is as white as snow, which is an iconic symbol, and the appearance of the beast alone makes him five points certain.

What can prove his identity more is his smell, which is the smell of his relatives.

Fenghu certainly said: "You are my elder brother who was taken away by Hu Mitian more than ten years ago. Even if your eyes change, I will not admit it."

"Oh, so be it." Xuehu is indifferent, "I don't like being with orcs, you can go by yourself."

All of Xuehu's memories are in the pool. He lived and died several times in the pool, and was almost completely digested several times. The memory in his brain was damaged. He had forgotten many things in the pool.

He didn't know who he was, only that it was the orc who shut him in the water, looking at him as if looking at a dead person.

Orcs are constantly being thrown down and dying, only he is alive all the time, living by gnawing on discarded corpses.

He hates orcs more than plants, and if the group of people didn't just save him, he would attack indiscriminately.

Fenghu knew that he couldn't keep his elder brother, and he didn't say a word for a long time.

The snow fox stopped staying and run away in the form of a beast.

Fenghu dropped his head down.

A silver wolf stepped to Fenghu's side and turned into a concrete slender and robust male body.

"The past is over, even your elder brother has let go, and you should live for the future, now." Langzhi said.

Fenghu said painfully: "Boss."

Langzhi continued: "You have killed Hu Mitian once, and he only really died that time. It's a revenge. For the sake of my face, don't cling to it anymore."

Fenghu smiled bitterly: "Even if I can let it go, can Hu Mitian let it go? I'm afraid he won't tolerate me."

"Why can't I let it go?"

A deep voice came over, exactly when they are talking about.

Hu Mitian said with a smile, and said frankly: "I have killed countless innocent orcs. It is not an exaggeration to die a hundred times. I have realized that I was killed a long time ago. But only once. I still owe you many lives. Right."

"It's a dozen lives." Fenghu coldly corrected.

The tiger is silent.

As he said, he killed countless innocent people for the crystal, and he no longer remembers which Fenghu is talking.

"Forget it, you are just a puppet in the capital, and the capital is the object of my revenge." Fenghu understands that Hu Mitian will be a more powerful help for the boss, and will no longer be entangled: "Since the capital is destroyed, my hatred is also considered. Reported, I will not kill you again."

Hu Mitian exhaled and slapped Fenghu on the shoulder: "Okay, we will be brothers from now on!"

Langzhi also patted Fenghu on the shoulder and take the lead into the team returning to the city.