Chapter 374: Romance On The Roof 2

When Xiong Yao found her, he see Bai Yue's legs hanging over the window, pedaling constantly.

"Guoguo!" Xiong Yao feels anxious, and rushed to the window a few vigorous steps, resting his hands at Bai Yue's feet: "Don't be afraid, I'll save you."

"Thank you." Bai Yue forgot about coldly fight with the orcs, reflexively thanked, stepped on Xiong Yao's palm, and finally climbed onto the roof.

Sitting on the roof, Bai Yue regretted it.

Damn. I forgot that I am in a cold war with the orcs and now it'sfailed!

Xiong Yao leaned out his head and looked up, grabbing the vine, his burly body easily turned up the roof.

"Guoguo." Xiong Yao ignored Guoguo's anger, so he hugged her tightly, as if he had just experienced a parting.

Suppressing the panic in his heart, Xiong Yao let go of Bai Yue slightly, with a slight anger on his face, and chided: "Why did you come up alone? How dangerous is just now, what should I do if you fell?"

"I..." I won't fall.

Bai Yue wanted to say that, but before she finished speaking, Xiong Yao embraced him again.

Xiong Yao hugged Bai Yue tightly, sniffing the faint fragrance of the female's body, and it took him a while to recover from the fright.

Then he got scared.

Is he too aggressive just now?  Guoguo is already angry with him, and she will even more angry with him now, right?

Thinking of this, Xiong Yao didn't dare to let go of Bai Yue. He is afraid that as soon as he let go of her, he would meet her accusing expression, then he could not touch her for a long time.

Bai Yue is taken aback by Xiong Yao's sudden questioning, but she is not angry, but she really feel touch with Xiong Yao's care.

His emotions are so real, and his absolute nature revealed that he couldn't pretend.

Bai Yue twisted her body, and whispered softly, "You hugged me."

Xiong Yao immediately let go and sit beside her at a loss, silent, as if waiting for the verdict.

Bai Yue's move suddenly turned into distress, and she could no longer bear to hurt Xiong Yao a bit.  She pursed her lips and said, "Thank you for just now, otherwise it would be hard for me to climb up."

Xiong Yao is taken aback and looked up at Bai Yue, "Are you not angry with me?"

"When did I get angry with you?" Bai Yue chose to amnesia and pretended to be stupid: "You think too much, I'm not angry with you."

Well, she is angry at being alone now, Xiong Yao doesn't count.

Xiong Yao breathed a sigh of relief, "Why are you on the roof?"

"I'm wonder if Qiuqiu and Lele are here." Bai Yue said, turning her head and looking at it. She really see the father and son on the roof.

The father and son are lying on the roof and lying on the new chimney, both asleep.

There is probably soup in the kitchen, and a blue smoke from the chimney hovered around Lele.

Bai Yue twitched the corners of her mouth, stand up cautiously, and walked towards the chimney where Lele lives: "Really, you are not afraid of being hot?"

The chimney is one metre away from the roof of the third floor. Bai Yue stand on the very edge of the roof and stretched her arms, but it is still a little bit close.

A cold wind come with snowflakes.

"Ah!" Bai Yue is wearing a thick coat, and almost blown down like a kite. Her petite body swaying on the edge of the roof.

The arms that had been knotted in muscles stretched out in time to stabilize Bai Yue's body.

Xiong Yao take Bai Yue into his arms, looked down at Bai Yue, and said softly: "It's too dangerous, let me company."

Bai Yue only feels a strong male scent coming to her face. It is not that Xiong Yao has a strong body odor, it is the indescribable and unpredictable smell of the opposite sex.

She had been used to this breath, but today she suddenly feel her heartbeat beating a few beats.