Chapter 314: Chit Chat 2

The video call continued, and the Tiger Beast general asked for the right to speak.

"I'll know if I try it." Tiger Beast said.

Shi Quan's heart tightened, and he nodded nervously.

Hu Mitian agreed to the request of the Tiger Beast general, and said: "Shi Quan is right beside you, right?"

The tiger beast general is surprised: "Are you real?!!"

He felt that the pre-photographed video would not even guess this.

Hu Mitian frowned fiercely. This relative, who is always so simple-minded, sounds like he is suspecting that he is a dummy?

"I'm still alive!" Hu Mitian's low voice revealed unhappiness.

The Tiger Beast general immediately became suspicious of Shi Quan again, and gave Shi Quan a sideways look.

Shi Quan's heart beat wildly, and shook his head again: "No, it's impossible. I clearly see the head of state being stabbed in the heart by Lang Zhi's subordinates. There are scars all over his body. It is definitely not what it is now!"

He deliberately emphasized the word "Lang Zhi" so that everyone could understand the off-string sound-it was the Langzhi who wanted to kill the lion.

The senior officials in the capital still have doubts about this, and the tiger beast generals have seen it with their own eyes, and naturally believe it.

"Yes, I see it with my own eyes, too. Leader, did you being forced by the wolf to say that?" General Tiger Beast guessed.

Hu Mitian's brows frowned fiercely: "No!"

He started to understand Shi Quan's strategy, and he actually wanted to shake his position, which made him feel angry.

"Forget it, I'll come out immediately, just show me Shi Quan!" Hu Mitian said impatiently, and is about to interrupt the call. 

Shi Quan's eyes quickly turned a few times, and he knew that the tiger is really good. Although he didn't know the reason, this is the only thing he could use.

Shi Quan walked into the photographic picture and asked: "I would like to ask the'head of state', how did you recover from a serious injury and death? Forgive me for my ignorance. I have never heard of such advanced medical methods."

Hu Mitian said coldly: "I don't have the energy to explain to you."

"The king wants the minister to die, and the minister has to die. However, I have reason to suspect that you are not the head of state!" Shi Quan said loudly and utterly, smashing into people's ears every word: "Why don't you explain it clearly to everyone?"

The wolves watching from the side laughed and said to Hu Mitian: "It seems that you are in trouble."

As the lord of a city, being seen by another lord of such a shameful situation made Hu Mitian feel even more unhappy.

It happened that he is really pinched, and Shi Quan is really eloquent. At this moment, it is estimated that all the high-level officials are doubting his authenticity.

After looking at Langzhi inquiringly, after obtaining Langzhu's permission, Hu Tiantian said: "Because Langzhi has an orc with the ability to heal."

Healing power!

The eyes of all the orcs who heard it brightened, and they are probably asking: What about others?  Try it!

Anyway, if it is true, Hu Mitian will have a reasonable explanation.

Naturally, Shi Quan would not dig his own grave. At this time, he walked on the tip of the knife at every step and could not tolerate mistakes.  But at this moment the white bone vine has already gone out, and there is no chance to verify what Hu Mitian said.

Shi Quan didn't confirm the authenticity of the healing power, but kept adding doubts to the tiger.

"As far as I know, there are orcs who can make people hallucinate under Langzhi?" Shi Quan said: "The female of Langzhi is in my hands. Surrounded by tens of thousands of orcs, she doesn't even know it. I am very impressed by stealing the female."

The wolf raised his eyebrows, and even got him at him in the video.