Chapter 218: Xiong Yao's Seriously Injured

Bai Gu Teng smiled happily, this kind of satisfaction and joy is stronger than he had just released from the barrier.

"Roar!" [The female is there!]

An orc found them.

The Bone Vine is still so weak that it could not shield the orcs' senses.

Xiong Yao is not burdensome, just like an indestructible shield. Under the attack of the flame wolf and some power-level orcs, he actually escaped into the earth, making it hard to find him. The whole earth became his shield.

Lang Yan's righteousness is deteriorating. When he heard the news of Baiguteng, he turned his head and ran over immediately.

Xiong Yao heard it too, and wondered in his heart: Why did the white bone vine become so weak? Could he be the frightening plant eight hundred years ago?

Not long after, Bai Yue and Bai Gu Teng are surrounded.

Lang Yan took a deep breath, suppressed the anger in his heart, and said to Bai Yue as calmly as possible: "Come here."

Bai Yue stand in front of Baiguteng and stared firmly at Lang Yan: "You put out the fire on his body first then I will follow you immediately."

The longer the time delay, the greater the damage to the white bone vine. Bai Yue didn't have time and Lang Yan is wasting time, so she said straightforwardly.

Lang Yan lowered his eyes and sighed helplessly. Raised his eyes and looked at the Bone Vine behind Bai Yue, with killing intent shot in his eyes.

"Then I have to kill him first."

Bai Yue's heart is cold, and she suddenly felt that the wolf in front of her is so strange. Even more strange than the first time she saw him when amnesia. So strange that make her didn't want to like him, or even wanted to hate him.

"Don't do that." Bai Yue begged: "Please."

Flames rose in Lang Yan's palm, walked over quickly, and waved it down.

Bai Yue turned her back instinctively, but didn't move away from Baiguteng, and she reached out and hugged him.

Let's die together. If Qiuqiu died because of her, she felt that she could not live without reason.

"Boom!"

Just as Lang Yan's hand is about to fall, a huge monster rushed out of the ground and resisted his big palm.

Bai Yue screamed and looked back, it turned out to be Xiong Yao's animal shape.

Xiong Yao stood in front of Bai Yue and Bone Vine like a rock, and blocked the palm of the fire wolf with his back.

However, in the next instant, a rusty steel rod is inserted into Xiong Yao's abdomen, and the other end of the steel rod is held by Fenghu's hand.

"Roar!" Xiong Yao cried out in pain and slapped him over.

Fenghu immediately drew out the steel rod, and the wind drew away. Xiong Yao's slap is slapped empty, and the wound on his abdomen immediately dripped blood and splashed on the ground.

Lang Yan glanced at Fenghu with admiration, then looked at Xiong Yao and said, "You are finally willing to show up."

It turned out that the palm he had just now is just a false move, and the real purpose is to draw Xiong Yao out.

"Hmm." Xiong Yao covered the wound, his sharp eyes fixed on Lang Yan.

Bai Yue is completely stupid, and now she reacted with hindsight, and quickly pressed Xiong Yao's abdomen, the hot blood immediately covered her hands.

"Bear!" Bai Yue cried. She has never been so scared when she grows so big.

She is not afraid of death, anyway, she lives an extra day to earn a day, but she is really afraid of killing others, especially she has been owed to Xiong Yao. The ball is also innocent. He finally got free, but get killed by her. Why did she fail so much?

Xiong Yao touched her head, shook her body, then insisted on standing still, and whispered comforting: "Hey, it's nothing, don't cry."

"Hmm..." Bai Yue cried so much that she couldn't help herself, shaking her head constantly.

Bai Guteng glanced at Xiong Yao, his eyes darkened.

Attention is taken away again.