Chapter 242: The Unscrupulous White Bone Vine

The breakfast are pancakes, corn kernel soup, and one or two pieces of wood in front of the males, which is very rich.

At this time, Langzhi had a rational existence, suppressed the anger against the white bone vine, took a piece of wood, and changed the subject while gnawing: "What do we plant today?"

Speaking of planting, Bai Yue's eyes lit up, "We used wheat and rice as our main food at the time, and I wanted to grow these two."

Xiong Yao hadn't heard of these two plants at all, but Lang Zhi is very knowledgeable, and he had some impression.

"Are you sure? Wheat is not like corn. The seeds are very small and inconvenient to collect." Lang Zhi said, and then used the computer to find out the picture of wheat and projected it on the table.

It is a large field of golden wheat. He is afraid that Bai Yue would not recognize it. Langzhi specially checked the pictures of the ripening period of wheat seeds, and there are several pictures of wheat seeds behind.

Bai Yue glanced casually, and nodded affirmatively: "I have been eating for more than ten years, and I can't remember it wrong. Wheat grows like this."

Langzhi nodded, but he hadn't heard of "rice" before, so he searched directly.

The result is not on the Internet.

"There's nothing?"

Bai Yue is greatly disappointed, and went up to look for it with Langzhi, and ended up disappointed.

Langzhi rubbed Bai Yue's head comfortingly, "The rice may be extinct after two thousand years. Let's plant wheat first."

"Well, wheat can make more food, but it's actually better than rice." Bai Yue comforted herself.

Wheat seeds have no value in the orc world, and there is no storage in the city, so be want to find them.

After eating, Lang Zhi put a machete on and took some subordinates to go out. Xiong Yao is at home processing the corn that have harvested yesterday.

The corn is piled up in the yard all night, and it is so stuffy and hot. When the bag is opened, the heat is dissipated.

"It seems that the corn needs to be dried." Xiong Yao touched the corn on the cob, then turned to Bai Yue in the room and said: "I'll go out and find a dryer and be back soon."

"Got it!" Bai Yue replied and walked out quickly.

As soon as he left the house, Bai Yue is amazed by the flowers on the courtyard wall.

"Qiuqiu?" Bai Yue is stunned, and even forgot the uncomfortable with him this morning, walking towards the white bone vine and said: "You are blooming! So beautiful! There's got so many!"

The white bone vine lying on the flower vine swing and basking in the sun looked at Bai Yue and said strangely, "Didn't you know it already?"

"How did I know that?" Bai Yue said in a puzzled way. At most, she see a few buds yesterday.

Baiguteng looked at her body pointedly, and then at himself.

Bai Yue followed his gaze and looked around on the two of them, suddenly realized, and then her face burst into red.

"You! Rogue!"

Unexpectedly, the ball is not serious, so can his eyes be more straightforward?

Bai Yue turned her back and did not look at the young man on the swing, but looking back, there is still a large wall of flowers.

The flowers among the green leaves are still vividly red and beautiful as a picture.

Bai Yue has always liked flowers, but now suddenly she doesn't dare to look directly.

No wonder the ball is so angry yesterday when Lang Zhi crush the buds, it turned out...

Bai Yue felt ashamed to take another look at the thought of what it is for Qiuqiu.

But the colors of plants are everywhere, and Bai Yue didn't know where to go.

Bai Gu Teng didn't even consciously run naked, so he looked at Bai Yue and reminded: "You said yesterday you wanted to do it for me, don't forget it."

Bai Yue: "..." The sentence of yesterday is really a pit for myself!