Chapter 249: Let Xiong Yao In

Xiong Yao glanced at Bai Yue, the dim light dimmed the pain in his eyes, but Bai Yue still felt the sadness from him.

Bai Yue's eyes rolled, and the guess in her heart made her chest nauseous.

"You... don't tell me you stand from the end of dinner until now?"

Xiong Yao is silent.

Bai Yue is angry and distressed, and asked, "Why?"

"I don't know where to go." Xiong Yao's tone is normal, but his voice is so low that it almost melted into the air. Carrying strong magnetism through the air tightly to Bai Yue's body.

Bai Yue understood that what she did last night hurt Xiong Yao.

She pursed her lips, went to the kitchen and take a drink.

When she came back, Xiong Yao still standing at the door of the wolf room. Leaning on the wall between the two doors, looking at Bai Yue.

"You go to bed, you will be refreshed later." Xiong Yao said, not wanting to put pressure on Bai Yue, and made a gesture of preparing to go back to the room to sleep.

Although, he didn't plan to go back to the room where there is no Guoguo.

He suddenly found that his room is terribly lonely. Making him afraid to step in, so he might as well just sit here for a while.

Bai Yue walked to Xiong Yao's side, held Xiong Yao's finger, shook it, and whispered, "Go to my room to sleep."

Xiong Yao is stunned and looked up at her.

Bai Yue pursed her lips and walked into the room, pulling his fingers.

Xiong Yao followed behind and looked at the connected hands of the two.

The little hand that covered his fingers is soft and slippery, and it is the same shape as the orc's hand, but the orc's hand is a powerful weapon, and this hand is fragile and delicate, and it is the opposite of their orcs.

Xiong Yao couldn't help thinking: How could there be such a wonderful thing in the world.

Human beings will always feel cute about different kinds of creatures that are similar to their own.

For example, dogs that are closest to humans, everyone likes them to walk on two legs, and they rarely ride on scooters like humans, and make some accidental expressions that look like humans.

The same goes for the orcs, but they place this cuteness on humans who are almost the same size as them. This is probably a common problem that all orcs have.

Xiong Yao's heart is about to be melt, and he instantly forgot the troubles he had before, as if he is in the cloud with a cotton cloud under his feet, and his whole person is about to drift.

It isn't until he come to the bed and saw a layer of hair spread on the bed that make Xiong Yao wake up from his dream like an illusion.

"Why is he here?" Xiong Yao asked in a low voice.

Bai Yue shrugged helplessly, and climbed onto the bed, saying: "The wall can't stop him, he is here."

Xiong Yao didn't say anything, and helped Bai Yue go to bed, and then laid flat on the other side of the bed properly.

Bai Yue took a finger of Xiong Yao again, pinched the callus on his head, and said: "I'm sorry last night. I didn't consider your feelings. I was just...a little afraid of the relationship between me and you so I rushed into the room."

Bai Yue's voice sounded a little helpless, Xiong Yao suddenly felt distressed, took the person into his arms, and caressed her body comfortingly.

"Are you talking about mating?" Xiong Yao asked in a low voice.

Guoguo is afraid of the relationship with them. She could only think of this, and immediately reflected in her heart.

Is he too rude to her during mating?

Or Langzhi has long left her psychological shadow?

Or is it that the mating of the white bone vine last night scared her?

Hearing the words "mating" these one  words, Bai Yue suddenly became misconduct and gave Xiong Yao an embarrassed look.