Chapter 221: Burning Scene

Lang Yan stand up from the fire and is enveloped by fireworks. His eyes seemed to be burning, revealing an unpredictable light.

"Do you hate me so?" Lang Yan asked.

Bai Yue didn't say a word, but stared at him closely, staring at the slender man in the flames.

It seemed that he is surrounded by flames. But in fact, the flames are separated from his body by a distance, and they had never really burned him.

Bai Yue just wanted to cover the fire and let him try the pain of being burned.

Her mind moved with her heart, and the fire in her field of vision really swept towards Lang Yan, as if being forced to the flame wolf by a fan of invisible toughness.

Lang Yan looked around strangely, stretched out his hand to disperse the flames, unexpectedly touching a layer of resistance.

He immediately understood that there is energy interference. It should be an orc with a special ability, but he thought of the female inexplicably, and looked up at her.

Bai Yue clutched Xiong Yao's arm tightly, staring at the flames intently.

"It's you?" Lang Yan guessed boldly, smashing through that spiritual wall with a vigorous wave of his arm.

Bai Yue snorted immediately, her face pale instantly and her lips lost their rosy color.

Lang Yan did not dare to move.

He has been wrapped in flames and turned into a burning man. The flames are about to swallow like his body, and his expression is a bit painful.

"Hey, don't make trouble. I don't want to hurt you." Lang Yan said softly in a tone of love.

Bai Yue remained indifferent, and Lang Yan did not dare to move rashly.

In the stalemate, the burning vine felt Bai Yue's will, and wrapped Lang Yan's body without a trace.

Suddenly, the white bone vine violently pulled, wrapping Lang Yan to shrink towards the main root.

"Ah!" Bai Yue yelled when the spiritual barrier is broken. She instantly lost her strength and collapsed into Xiong Yao's arms.

Xiong Yao is shocked and hurriedly said, "Guoguo, are you all right?"

Seeing that the boss is taken into the volcano, the beasts are shocked and yelled together.

"Roar!"

"Wow!"

"Boss!"

In the noisy cry, Bai Yue's blurred vision caught Lang Yan dragging into the volcano, and her head instantly became sober.

"Lang Zhi..."

All the branches and vines that had been burned motionlessly entangled the Lang Yan in a radiant manner. Bragging him to the center of the volcano, to the depths of the earth.

Lang Yan transformed into a beast and crawled out desperately. Digging out two deep paw prints on the ground, a pair of eyes that are red by the fire staring at Bai Yue, like anger.

Bai Yue thought of the scene of Langzhi falling into the sea of ​​fire in a daze. The scene is surprisingly consistent with the original scene, and tears burst out instantly.

At this moment, Bai Yue regrets it in her heart.

This is the person she loves most in this life. The person who has given her the happiest time in her life, is heading for destruction in front of her again.

"Woo-"

Following a stern and unwilling roar, Lang Yan is dragged into the center of the volcano by the branches of the bone vine and into the underground world at the root of the bone vine.

The flaming branches and vines entered the ground together with Lang Yan, and the flame moved to the ground, turning into a sea of ​​fire.

"Boss!" Fenghu ran up and took a look. He couldn't stand the high temperature that Lang Yan had burned. He immediately retreated and shouted, "Hurry up and put out the fire!"

"Roar!"

The beasts responded and went to prepare.

No one paid any attention to Bai Yue and Xiong Yao.

"Woo~" The wolf cub is crying tenderly from her feet.

Bai Yue hugged them and burst into tears.

Xiong Yao hugged the mother and the son, silently comforting them.