Chapter 202: Bai Yue is Rescued

The war is over, the corpses in the forest are running wild, bloody, and the orcs brought by Shi Quan are wiped out.

Before Lang Yan ran back, Feng Hu actually turned back again, and Lang Yan immediately feels bad.

"What happened?" Lang Yan asked urgently.

Fenghu turned into a human form and said in a panic, "Boss, it's not good."

"What's the matter?" Lang Yan strode forward in a hurry, pinched Fenghu's neck with one hand and asked: "Hurry up!"

Fenghu shivered, thinking of the death of the Hualian Leopard Beast, feeling that he is going to be finished, too.

"The female...the female is gone."

Lang Yan couldn't help tightening his hands, and burning fireworks gathered in his palms.

Fenghu's expression became painful, and he dare not moving.

In the end, Lang Yan is a little sensible, and at the last moment he slammed Feng Hu and roared, "Go away, hurry and find her!"

Fenghu quickly got up, and there is an obvious scorched palm print on his neck, and he even exuded a meaty fragrance.

"I'm going now, I will get the female back!"

After Feng Hu finished speaking, it immediately turned into a fox beast. His nose is against the ground, and he flew while searching for the smell.

Lang Yan took a deep breath and turned into a beast, and he screamed in the sky: "Awow--"

The orcs in the city came as fast as possible and began search.

...

Outside the city of exile, beside a large tree by the river, a bonfire is lit.

There is a pot of chicken stewed on the fire, bubbling rumblingly, and the three wolf cubs are lying beside the fire, smelling the aroma and drooling.

Bai Yue poked the firewood with a branch, glanced at Xiong Yao beside her, and said weakly, "I...I'll go back."

Xiong Yao's movements paused, looked at Bai Yue's face, and asked earnestly: "Are you sure he is Langzhi?"

Bai Yue nodded: "It must be him. Everything is right, and the babies think it is him."

Bai Yue pushed the eldest next to her and asked, "Is it right, eldest?"

The eldest turned into a human form and exhaled old-fashioned words in a milky voice: "It's Daddy, it's Daddy's taste."

This is the induction between bloodlines. It is difficult for a blood-related orc to mistake a relative, even if it is just a cub.

Xiong Yao is silent for a moment, and finally said: "Okay, I'll find a chance to ask him out to talk. He now has such a huge team, and there are all kinds of orcs, I dare not let you go back casually."

Bai Yue remembered the orcs in Lang Yan Grotto, and nodded in agreement.

Unexpectedly, Xiong Yao sighed heavily and rubbed the head of a wolf beside him.

Bai Yue is so blessed that she put her hand on Xiong Yao's generous hand and smiled: "You will always be the father of my babies, this will not change."

Bai Yue said, winking at the eldest.

The eldest immediately shouted cooperatively: "Daddy Bear!"

Xiong Yao exhaled, and wrapped Bai Yue in one arm, bent over and kissed her smooth forehead, and said with a sigh: "I really like you."

Bai Yue's face is hot, but she is ashamed and hugged Xiong Yao's body.

Xiong Yao is really good to her, she can feel it, but she only accepts him for the sake of her child, and even now she is still doubting him. Fearing that he would be bad to Langzhi's child if he has his own child.

Bai Yue rubbed on Xiong Yao's chest and thought to herself: If the Wolf cubs are reunited with Langzhi, and the wolf cubs have a biological father to take care of, she should not guard against Xiong Yao anymore.