Chapter 380: Skating 3

Xiong Yao go out to chop wood again, and the wolf cubs sniffed the smell and retrieved him from outside the city.

Then Bai Yue asked Xiong Yao to split the wood she had selected into a pair of wooden boards, and called the white bone vine and Lele down, and the family set off.

In winter, the gates of the amusement park are closed.

There are not many females in the city. In this cold weather, males are reluctant to let their females go out.

They don't have such a good physique as Bai Yue. Once the weather comes out, they will get sick once, so the amusement park has been closed early.

What's more, the power is cut off, and there is not much to play after opening the door.

There is not even a guard at the entrance of the amusement park, and a layer of white snow fell on the door rail, like a long strip of freshly steamed rice cake.

Bai Yue grabbed the gate rail with a gloved hand and pressed her face to look at the amusement park: "There is no one."

The wolf babies below also grabbed the door rail, pierced their heads, and turned their heads to look around.

The primary and secondary students have exactly the same movements, and they look like mother and child, giving people a strong sense of cuteness inexplicably.

Xiong Yao smiled and looked at it for a while, put his hands under Bai Yue's armpits, and directly lifted her over the gate and put her into the amusement park.

"Papa Bear, Papa Bear!"

The wolf cubs immediately hugged the bear’s legs and looked up at Xiong Yao, their sparkling eyes seemed to say: "Hold me in, hug me in."

Xiong Yao thriw the wolf cubs in one by one, and finally turned to look at Lele, who is standing quietly by, "Come here, I will hold you."

Lele is still listless, glanced at the door rail, and walked directly over, grabbing the door rail with her fleshy little hand and climbing up.

Don't look at his body rolling, climbing up more flexible than a monkey, and flipped in three or two times.

The wolf cubs froze suddenly.

As older brothers, they still need someone to carry in, but their younger brother who is three months younger than them can crawl in by himself.

This is shameful.

Immediately after Xiong Yao and Baiguteng turned into the door rail, Bai Yue carried a backpack and walked quickly towards the Great Lake. 

"First go and see if the lake freezes or not." Bai Yue said.

The wolf cubs lost their excitement and followed their mother with their heads drooping.

Bai Yue didn't see the wolf cubs rushing forward then looked back, and said strangely: "What's the matter? Suddenly unhappy?"

"Wow~" The eldest rolled his eyes and rushed towards his mother pretending to be energetic.

It's embarrassing lose to the younger brother, but don't let mother notice.

The second and third are following the eldest and run along.

The young wolf cubs naively think that their mother did not know that they are not as good as their younger brother.

But in fact, on the day when Lele give birth, Bai Yue had seen Lele's most brutal appearance.

In the open air, there is a thick snow.

As soon as the wolf cubs rushed in, "poof", the whole wolf is gone.

There are two more "pouch" sounds, and the remaining two wolves are gone.

There are only three holes in the snow, and three pieces of silver hair can be seen from above, almost fused with the snow.

The wolf cubs are stunned at first, and then they begin to play with their hearts, struggling frantically in the snow, setting off snow showers.

Bai Yue laughed a few times, raised her leg and stepped into the snowy ground that has a large section above the indoor ground.

When her foot stepped on, her knees are directly submerged, and she could still feel that she hadn't stepped on the ground.

Taking another step, both legs are buried, it is not easy to pull out.

Baiguteng followed behind and suddenly smiled slightly.

Such Yueyue is like a naughty plant, struggling to leave the soil.

If Yueyue is really just a plant, they can grow together, bask in the sun, and rest together all the time.