Chapter 207: Xiong Yao

In the dirt cave, a bear beast is seriously injured. This represents his incompetence, but he has gained more female affection.

The white bone vine see it in his eyes and remembered it in his heart.

It turns out that being injured will make Yue Yue like it and learn it.

Xiong Yao glanced outside and greeted him in a low voice: "You are back."

Bai Yue found out that the white bone vine is coming, and retreated from Xiong Yao's arms.

Seeing that the white bone vine is fine, Bai Yue knew that he is okay. After hesitating for a while, she asked, "Are you not get injured?"

Injured...

Injury will make Yueyue like, Bai Guteng shook his head decisively: "No."

Bai Yue breathed a sigh of relief, "So what's going on now? Did they go back?"

The Bone Vine still shook his head, walked into the soil cave and sat down, digging his feet into the soil.

"He said he will going to burn my body." Baiguteng said.

Bai Yue's face changed, and she said nervously, "What should I do?"

Bai Gu Teng is so surprised that his eyebrows are picked up, and it is really useful. He is noticed by Yue Yue before he gets injured.

So Baiguteng said, "I will probably get burned."

Bai Yue clenched her fists and said forcefully: "No! Let's go back! Go back to your body."

Xiong Yao nodded and said, "Alright, I will find a chance to have a peaceful talk with Langzhi then."

Thinking of being able to be with Langzhi again, Bai Yue smiled slightly and nodded: "Yes."

Everyone hasn't eaten for a whole day, adults can bear it, but the children are hungry. At this time the wolf cubs are already hungry with green eyes.

The second child with a pair of black pointed ears swallowed, and with a sudden idea, he crawled into his mother's arms and bit her mother's chest through a layer of clothing.

The youngest also reacted and jumped up to bite the other side.

Bai Yue is taken aback, supporting them with her arms, "Hungry?"

"Woo~" The eldest, who is sitting firmly on the ground, rubbed his stomach with his paws, and responded to his mother's request for food.

Bai Yue is embarrassed and funny: "Mom has no milk for you to eat now, don't make trouble."

Xiong Yao supported the ground with his hands, ready to get up: "I'll go hunting."

Bai Yue hurriedly supported Xiong Yao's body, worryingly: "You are hurt so badly, don't go far. Just find something to eat, wood or anything."

Although the white bone vine can also hunt, he is just a very good friend in Bai Yue's heart. Not a family member, and she's embarrassed to trouble him with some life trivial matters.

Baiguteng glanced outside, and there is a package outside the soil hole, filled with fresh fruits, which he picked by the way.

His lips moved, the words reached his throat and he swallowed again.

Finally had the opportunity to be alone with Yueyue. This opportunity is rare. He had to take the opportunity to do the closest thing among animals with Yueyue.

Leave it to Xiong Yao for food or something.

Xiong Yao strode out, Bai Guteng smiled slightly and moved to Bai Yue's side.

Orcs secrete a lot of sexual incense when they are in emotional, which can attract the opposite sex. Plants are similar, they also secrete special smells.

When plant cells are induced by specific environmental signals, they secrete plant hormones, which can regulate cell division and elongation, flowering and fruiting, maturation and senescence.

At this time, the smell from the white bone vines spreads quietly in the air. The faint, green and sweet belonging to the plant, with a bit of bitterness, is not good, but it is indescribable and attractive. I want to keep sniffing.

This smell is very aggressive in its kind, and the surrounding plants quickly minimize their presence.