Chapter 336: Big Brother?

Doctor Leopard pressed Bai Yue's lips with a finger, and said softly, "Don't talk, take a good rest."

Boom!

Suddenly, the door panel is hit violently.

The ward is quiet in an instant, and even Bai Yue is affected by the horrible atmosphere created by the crowd and looked towards the door with her eyes wide open.

Boom!

There is another impact, the door panel is smashed, and a little baby covered in blood rolled in, steadying his body and grinning at everyone.

The doctors and nurses are instantly beasts, posing defensively and attackingly.

Bai Yue stretched out her hand soft like noodles, "Baby..."

"Hmm..." The blood baby jumped onto Bai Yue's stomach.

His belly button has healed, his body is much stronger than when he was born, and his stomach hurts when he stepped on it.

The baby held his mother's clothes tightly with his blood-stained hands, his eyes scanned the surrounding orcs defensively, then raised his head and looked directly at the only doctor Leopard who had not transformed.

Doctor Leopard's face is calm, but in fact the whole body's hairs are upside down instinctively. If the baby launches an attack, he will instantly become beast.

Bai Yue covered the baby's eyes with one hand, and wrapped him in her arms with the other, and the iron chain on her wrist rustled during the action.

"Don't be afraid, baby. Dad will come to save us." Bai Yue said softly.

He see the wicked blood baby instantly obediently succumbed, lying on her mother's stomach in a big font, looking up at her mother's face: "Uh uh..."

The baby calmed down, and the doctors also relaxed their vigilance. Just after breathing out, they suddenly see the baby sitting upright alertly, staring at the air ahead.

The hearts of the beasts are instantly lifted, and they gathered together to stare at the baby.

"What's the matter?" Bai Yue looked around and realized something, her face is delighted: "Qiuqiu? Are you here?"

When the voice fell, a slender figure appeared in the air.

White shirt, slacks, long dark green hair hanging down to the ground, isn't it the weird orc who murdered in the hospital the other day?

Suddenly the beasts became more frightened. 

But they ignored them and just stared at Doctor Leopard.

Doctor Leopard understand and let go of Bai Yue.

Bai Gu Teng's expression eased, and she reached out and hugged Bai Yue onto her lap.

"Bah!" The blood baby grinned at the white bone vine and jumped away.

Bai Guteng glanced at him, his eyes are only amazed, otherwise it is disgust.

This child is the blood of him and Yue Yue, which makes him feel very strange.  But it makes Yue Yue so weak and painful, which is too much.  It is his greatest tolerance for him not to kill him.

Doctor Leopard found the key on the body at the door, opened the shackles on Bai Yue's hands and feet, and then consciously led a large number of doctors out.

...

The outside world has become a mess.

The white bone vine moved the capital's seed bank outside, which is moistened by the water of Xuehu and immediately grew.  This caused a trouble for Shi Quan.

But Xuehu hates the capital, and has no affection for the orcs in this soil, and kills one by one.

After receiving the news from the white bone vine, Lang Zhi also led the army to rush in, killing him with the capital army.

This clean concrete forest is quickly covered by green.  In full of vitality, war and death are also going on at the same time.

"Charge!" Fenghu screamed, and rushed towards the enemy.

Because he disobeyed Langzhi's will, he wanted to redeem his merits.

Fenghu is so fast that it rushed into the enemy army first.

Suddenly, with a strong sense of crisis in equity, Fenghu immediately stopped.

Looking up, he see a familiar figure.

"Big brother?"