Chapter 341: Rippling Little Baby

In the forest, a blood-stained little baby quickly shuttled among the plants.

The magic is that whenever he gets close to a plant, that plant will gather the branches and leaves, let the sun shine on the ground and sprinkle on the baby.

Little baby faced the sun with a big smile on his face, revealing two fangs with blood stains at the corners of his mouth.

Time seemed to be goes the slowly, and happy notes seemed to be played around him.

Sunlight, rooster sings three songs.

The flower wakes up and the bird is busy dressing up.

Little magpie, modeling room.  Little bee, busy collecting honey.

Where does a happy life come from? It depends on labor to create...

...

The first time he see the sun and the outside world, the baby is so happy that he is about to fly. The cells all over his body are filled with happy signals.

He run and jumped, rushing and running happily.

But there are always things in the world that are horrible. No, the little baby has also encountered it-he is blocked by a tall tree.

The tree didn't make way for him, which made the baby who had not encountered any setbacks after birth very angry.

The so-called newborn calves are not afraid of tigers, that's it.

"Hmm!" The little baby groaned under the big tree. In the contrast of the towering giant tree, his body is as small as an ant in the eyes of an elephant.

This tree has been around for thousands of eight hundred years, and it is considered small and famous, and the orcs dare not provoke it easily.

Seeing how good the baby is, he thought about hunting.

A small green vine protrudes between the branches and leaves, and the vine is covered with dense small tentacles, and drops of water are condensed on the tentacles-more accurately, digestive juice. 

The little baby curiously looked at the small vine that stretched out in front of him, smelled the sweet to bitter scent from above, and screamed in his stomach.

He swallowed and hugged it with his arms wide open.

The tentacles on the vine are thin and long, about the length of a baby's arm, and a drop of water on the top is just enough to fill a mouthful.

The baby reached into the gap between the tentacles, grabbed the vine, and opened his mouth to bite into the drops of water.

The sweet smell entered the mouth, but turned into a foul smell.

The little baby's face is startled. His face is full of disgust, and he spit out droolingly.

Just about to let go, the tentacles on the vine suddenly moved and rolled towards the baby's body.

Water droplets have strong stickiness. Twenty or thirty tentacles stick together at the same time, even large prey cannot escape.

The little baby immediately understand that he had been fooled, his expression became fierce, and grabbed the vine for a while.

Bart — Bart—

The wet tentacles fell one by one, and after a while, the vine is torn apart and scattered all over the ground.

"Hmm!" The little baby is angry, staring fiercely at the tree.

The big tree is also feels irritated, and more furry canes stretched out towards the baby.

The little baby is disgusted with the smell of water drops and jumped again to avoid dodge.

The baby's hiding ability is very strong, and he can easily cover his tracks.  Although there are many vines, none of them can touch the baby, and they are all messed up there.

The baby flexibly came to the side of the tree pole. The tree pole is very strong. I am afraid that a hundred people may not be able to embrace it. Cutting out a section can directly carve a house.

The tiny baby is standing under the tree, and his hostile expression is quite happy in the contrast of this picture.

The tree waved the vine blankly for a while, and suddenly realized that the enemy had reached his main pole position, and immediately attacked.

------
Happy 75th independence day for my country! 🇲🇨