Chapter 262: The Tiger Is on The Sky

Bai Yue blinked her eyes and released her mental power. What she see is a huge python, and all of her body immediately sent out signs of fear and alert.

"Are you afraid of me?" She Ling said softly, her voice is as cold as ice. Bai Yue suddenly felt her body colder.

Bai Yue understand that he id an orc, so she is not afraid of him hurting herself. Remembering the instructions of the wolf, did not speak to him, so she bowed her head and continued to wash her hands.

Behind him came the very light footsteps, the mental body of a tiger.

Bai Yue relaxed a lot, washed her hands, and washed her face with water.

Hu Mitian is surprised that Langzhi didn't follow her. But he is happy to see the situation like this, and walked to Bai Yue and squatted down.

"He is my teammate. Did he scare you? I said sorry for him." Hu Mitian smiled.

As the saying goes, you don't hit a smiley person by reaching out. Facing the kindness of Hu Mitian, Bai Yue is embarrassed to ignore him completely.

"It's okay." Bai Yue whispered.

Hu Mitian's pupils shrank, and his body stiffened for a moment.

The female speaks! Speak! Say! Words! Up!

When talking to a female for the first time, Hu Mitian suddenly felt that he is going to float up, as if rolling in the clouds, floating lightly.

On the other side, Langzhi glanced at the direction of Bone Vine from time to time, and see that the white bone vine is always lying on the ground and doing nothing. He doubted: "Did you pay attention to Guoguo?"

"It's okay, I know what she's doing." White Bone Vine wilted authentically.

As for the two beasts who chatted with Bai Yue, he didn't think there is anything to worry about.

He watched Yueyue grow up, and had seen her be intimate with all kinds of people, father, mother, classmates... He is used to normal human communication, and he didn't think Yueyue had any problems talking to others.

In his opinion, as long as it is not close together to do intimate things, it is not worth paying attention.

Langzhi still couldn't rest assured, took a large piece of meat, and went to find Bai Yue while eating.

After Bai Yue finished washing, she stand up and shook the water on her hand and is ready to leave.

"Hey, wait a minute."

Hu Mitian's long legs stepped in front of Bai Yue, reached into his trouser pocket, and took out a dragon fruit.

"I heard that you like to eat dragon fruit, I happen to have one, as an apologize for you."

Who said she likes dragon fruit? She obviously loves food the most. At most, she prefers dragon fruit when she only has fruit.

Bai Yue has no interest, and does not want to accept other people's food, waved her hand and said, "I don't want it, thank you."

Hu Mitian is taken aback again. Didn't Shi Quan say that she loves dragon fruit most? That useless guy!

"Guoguo!"

The voice of Langzhi's calling came, and his figure appeared from under the shadow of the tree.

Bai Yue immediately waved over there, "I am here!"

Seeing a figure beside Bai Yue, the wolf smiled his eyebrows and walked quickly towards Bai Yue.

Hu Mitian turned his back to Langzhi, and calmly smiled at Bai Yue, then jumped up one by one, plunged into the water and dived away.

"Who is he?" Lang Zhi asked while looking at the still fluctuating water surface.

Bai Yue said: "A snake beast came out of the water just now, and it scared me. The orc just apologized to me."

Lang Zhi picked up Bai Yue with one arm, and said helplessly: "You, it's better to stay at home."

Those two orcs are obviously partnering to hook up Guoguo, okay?

Bai Yue pursed her mouth and said, "I like camping like this. It's fun. It's so boring to stay at home every day."

"Well, you can play as you want. I will often camp with you in the future, okay?" Lang Zhi said.

Bai Yue feels satisfied, "It's pretty much the same."