Chapter 279: Shi Quan in Badterm

In the capital, a team of orc guards walked towards the palace of the head of state with a glass bottle in their hands.

When Shi Quan heard that the head of state had returned, he immediately went to the mansion of the head of state. Seeing this scene, he stopped the head of the guard.

"What are you going to do with the plant seeds?" Shi Quan asked.

He is now considered to be a man with a good face in the capital, and the head of the bodyguard respectfully said: "The head of state ordered us to bring all the seeds up."

"All?" Shi Quan said worriedly: "What if there is an accident? This is the head of state."

The head guard smiled confidently: "Don't worry about this, the capital will never have such an accident."

"That is." Shiquan echoed in due course, and walked to the palace of the head of state with the guards.

Hu Mitian's body has completely recovered, and he is in a good mood to pick seeds.

Each of them is packed in a transparent bag with a few capsules neatly placed in a plastic box. The corners of his mouth are tilted up from time to time, as if he is thinking of something happy.

Experienced people know this is a standard symptom of falling in love. However, few people in the animal world have ever been in love. Everyone thinks that the head is weird, and they didn't think about the female.

There are dozens of bags of seeds in the box beside Hu Mitian, and Yingxuan and She Ling are doing the same thing. There are also dozens of bags of seed specimens in the plastic box beside Hu Mitian.

"Head of State, this seems to be the seed that Guoguo make yellow pancakes." Ying Xuan took up a corn and said.

Hu Mitian glanced at it and admired: "plant it too. It seems that Guoguo loves to eat small seeds, and you can't miss a small seed."

"Yes."

"Head of State, Shi Quan comes to see you." The chief guard came in with a new batch of plant seeds and gave a notification for Shi Quan by the way.

The smile on Hu Mitian's face immediately disappeared, and he said solemnly: "Let him in."

The head guard withdrew respectfully, and when he met Shi Quan who is waiting outside, he kindly reminded him: "Did you touch the head of State recently?"

Shi Quan is startled, "No! I haven't seen him since the head of state came back."

The chief guard didn't say much, and led the team away, leaving behind the bewildered Shi Quan.

After entering the palace of the head of state, Shi Quan's heart sank completely when he see Hu Mitian's expression.

It seems that he has provokes the tiger.

Could it be because of? Obviously he had just done a great job, telling the existence of a female with normal intelligence.

Could it be that... thinking of Langzhi and others' obedient to Guoguo, Shi Quan's heart feels bad.

Another fool who is bewitched by a female.

Hu Mitian looked down on Shi Quan from the bottom of his heart, and the contempt on his face did not hide: "What's the matter with you?"

She Ling and Yingxuan also stopped their work, staring at Shi Quan, as if staring at a prey, they would attack at any time.

The cold sweat behind Shi Quan gurgled, and his attitude bowed to his knees: "That's it. Recently, there has been a disaster to the west. I want to fight and hope the head of state will agree."

Go to fight?

Hu Mitian sneered in his heart, he wanted to get the military power, right?

"That little disaster will not bother you, but the plant disasters in the coastal areas are indeed serious, which seriously affects our salt transportation. You have this heart, so why don't you go there to work." Hu Mitian gave him no trace. Changed a hot potato.

The plants along the coast are well-lit, and their rising trend is generally stronger than that of the mainland plants. All the felons who have been sent to clean up for kill are extremely high.

Hearing Hu Mitian's words, Shiquan's expression twisted uncontrollably for a moment, stiffly and try to maintaining his calm expression.