Chapter 220: Perish Together

Bai Yue stared at the volcano in a daze. Tears constantly falling in her eyes. Her wet eyes shone brightly, but her eyes are dull and hollow.

She couldn't believe that the almost invincible ball in the legend is burned to death.

The time spent with the ball is replayed in her mind. After Bai Yue realized, the ball seemed to be waiting for her to discover his injury. Does he just want her attention?

If she found out early, the ball wouldn't be like this.

For her care, don't even kill the ball?

Bai Yue's tears flowed more fiercely, and in the end what appeared in her mind is the worst scene with Qiuqiu wanted to occupy his picture.

At first she is very angry and at a loss, but now under this volcano, it has become her beautiful remembrance of the ball.

If you do it again, she thought, she wouldn't refuse him.

If this is what the ball wants.

"Come home with me."

Behind her suddenly the voice of Langzhi appear. Familiar and calm, not as murderous as before.

Bai Yue turned her head numbly to look at him, her lips moved weakly: "This is my home, where do you want me to go back?"

This is her first home, and it is also the home given to her by Langzhi. She didn't know where else could be called "home".

Lang Yan's eyes darkened, and his voice become low for several times: "Come to me! If you still want Xiong Yao to survive."

In fact, he had already planned to accept Xiong Yao, but when the words come to his lips, his meaning changed.

Bai Yue smiled.

Accept his request now? It's already late.

She jumped from Xiong Yao's arms and walked towards Lang Yan step by step.

Lang Yan breathed a sigh of relief, raised his lips, showing a sweet smile with two dimples, and stretched out his hand towards Bai Yue.

"Guoguo!" Xiong Yao grabbed Bai Yue's hand and called out.

Bai Yue break away from Xiong Yao's hand and walked towards Lang Yan resolutely.

"Wow~" The wolf cubs glanced at Xiong Yao and followed their mother.

Xiong Yao stand alone in front of the volcano. His lonely figure glowing red with fire, showing a bit desolate.

The fire continued to spread outward, and it had already burned around them, but the white bone vine seemed to be conscious, and all the burning branches avoided Bai Yue, and even the orcs brought by the flame wolf are not injured.

Lang Yan finally held the soft hand as he imagined, and said softly: "This is so good..."

Before he finished speaking, the female in front of him suddenly used force and pushed him towards the burning fire nearby.

He didn't know how a female could be so strong, he is overwhelmed by surprise.

"Go and die!" Bai Yue screamed, pushing with all her strength, without reservation, sending herself to the fire.

Let's die together, the wolf shot killed the ball and deserved to pay his life. She is the source of contradictions, and she should not live.

As for the children, I believe Xiong Yao will take care of them when they are grow up.

"Guoguo!" Xiong Yao shouted and hurried over.

"Aw! Aw!" the three wolf cubs screamed wildly.

The burning vine moved and seemed to want to disperse, but it is too late.

Just before the two fell into the fire, Lang Yan pushed Bai Yue away with a palm, and fell into the fire alone.

"Huh!" Xiong Yao exhaled heavily, and hugged Guoguo tightly into his arms: "Don't do stupid things, this light won't burn him."

After Lang Yan fell into the fire, he looked calm as expected.

Bai Yue glanced at Lang Yan. Feeling numb, and said "Oh", it seemed that there is no dissatisfaction.