Chapter 389: Kill The Prey

On the lake, the chickens fled in panic, and the chicken catching teams are hunting around. The scene can be described by an idiom-chicken flying dog jumping.

The chickens will fly for a short time, and the catching teams can only catch them in the gap between them.

The baby wolf is lying on the ice, crawling with his head up and chasing the chicken, slipping and groaning from time to time, but he never cried, and did not have the squeamishness of a human child.

Lele take off the plank on his feet, and a serious little face is stretched, just like he is surrounded by groups and murdered.

But today he is not so prestigious, this slippery ice caused him a lot of trouble, not much better than the wolf brothers.

The two males present did not come to help.

The white bone vine is totally unhelpful, while Xiong Yao wants the wolf cubs to take the opportunity to exercise their hunting and fighting skills. Maybe they will encounter situations of fighting on ice in the future, so today’s practice will help.  Very busy.

The rhythm of the "skating rink" is dominated by chickens for a while. They flew everywhere, and the chicken teams chased them everywhere, but they are slowly decreasing one by one.

The white bone vine lay beside Bai Yue basking in the sun, and when she calmed down, she started to feel sleepy again, closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Xiong Yao leaned on the snowdrift to help the children keep their prey.

The children caught the chicken for half an hour and finally finished the chicken.

"Mom." The wolf babies yelled at their mother happily, and the bright smiling faces became the most dazzling colors in the sun.

Bai Yue smiled and waved to them: "Come here."

"coming!"

The wolves cub immediately crawled towards their mother.

After catching the chicken for half an hour, they all fell out of experience, and they didn't feel the pain all the way to sleep.

Lele still wanted to play slippery with his brothers, and followed along.

"Slow down, it doesn't hurt if you fall." Bai Yue looked distressed. She still held a chicken in her hand. This chicken is terribly afraid of a wolf cub. Seeing them coming, she yelled a few times. Turned its head and pecked at Bai Yue's hand. 

"Ah!" Bai Yue is frightened, and let go of the chicken as it hid her hand.

The chicken immediately flapped its wings and flew up.

"Wow!"

The wolf cubs hurried forward to catch.

Lele's eyes are cold, and finally caught it, this one run away again, damn it!

The baby wolves rushed out first, and as soon as Lele hand supported the ice with force, the small body flew up and jumped directly on the youngest in front.

"Wow!" The third child is directly pressed down.

Lele took another leap with his strength, stepping on the second child who is running, kicked and jumped to the back of the eldest.

Hearing the movement behind him, the eldest had already guessed the general idea, and sure enough, the next moment there is weight on his back.

The eldest understands his mind and summons his strength to lift the music on his back.

Lele borrowed the strength of the eldest this time, bounced higher, surpassed the chicken directly, and tightly pinched its neck with one hand from above.

"Goo~" The chicken is pinched so that it made a rough scream, its eyes suddenly bulged and bloodshot, and it couldn't even flap its wings.

"Snapped!"

Lele's chubby body fell on the ice, and the ice surface trembled slightly.

"Lele..." Bai Yue is about to say something. But Lele is completely annoyed by the chicken that is delaying his play. He couldn't vent his anger by catching it. He clenched the chicken's neck and slammed it on the ground.

boom--!

There is a loud noise, and the entire ice shivered.

The chicken's head is smashed to bloody flesh, the skull has shattered, and the beak and eyeballs are dotted in the blood pool.