Chapter 360: Baby Fight

"We are your brothers. You have to listen to us." The third said arrogantly.

"You run out by yourself yesterday, causing us to be punished for standing for a long time. Now you have to be punished for standing too!" The second child looked fierce.

The eldest squeezed a cold little bun's face, and the young man said maturely: "The wild is very dangerous, no more running around."

Lele blinked, resting his hands on the ground, and is about to climb outside.

"You stop!"

The second and third child immediately stopped Lele.

Lele pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes.

The wolf cubs immediately feel Lele's hostility, and immediately become alert. The three are centered on the eldest and stand in front of Lele.

The two sides are actually at war.

Lele stared at the three older brothers in front of him for a while, then suddenly jumped up and pounced on the eldest head in the middle.

The eldest hurriedly avoided, standing in a safe corner and turning into a beast.

Only three months old, the wolf baby still couldn't achieve the ability to instantly beastly, yet.

The eldest escaped, the second and third next to him are not attacked, thinking they could take the opportunity to attack, the third slapped Lele.

Lele's pink lips curled up a sneer, grabbed the old third's arm with one hand, and bit down.

"Wow!"

Driven by the pain, the youngest instantly transformed back into a beast shape, with a baby hung on his forelimbs, jumping up and down frantically.

"Let go of my third brother!" The second child roared angrily, and turned into a beast on the ground.

The eldest is ready to fight, stepped back and rushed towards the third.

The third child calmed down, resisted the pain, and cooperatively lifted the forelimbs to let the eldest attack.

Lele seemed to have eyes behind his back, and just before the eldest jumped up, he let go of his arms and kicked his legs away.

The eldest take a bite and bit on the wound that had just been freed from Lele. 

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" the third screamed even more sternly.

The alleys are constantly full of crying and howling, and it is very lively.

Bai Yue heard vaguely, and walked to the window next to the alley and said loudly: "Don't fight, all come back, time to eat!"

The alley is quiet for a moment. The three wolf cubs had messy hair, and some of them are still colored. They stayed in place at the moment their mother spoke, staring at Lele in front of them with their eyes.

Lele grinned at them without making a sound.

Confirming that the mother had gone away, the four babies all started together and scuffled in an instant.

"Ooooooooo!"

"Bah!"

"Wow!"

...

At the dinner table, the dishes are ready, Lang Zhi and Hu Mitian discussed, looked at the living room, and said, "Why haven't the children come back?"

"I've called them just now. Let me call again." Bai Yue said, walking out the door.

"No. Let me." Langzhi walked out the door first and let Guoguo go, not knowing when he could call back the group of wild children.

Langzhi shouted at the door, and almost in the next instant, the three little wolves rushed out of the alley.

After all, the prestige of the father is still great.

All the wolf babies run past the wolf's legs with their heads down.

Langzhi glanced at them strangely.

Immediately afterwards, Lele also came out of the alley. His body is clean, white and fat, and he looked so cute.

Langzhi sighed, and in contrast, he feel that his son is like a wild monkey growing up in the mountains.

Bai Yue stand at the door of the bathroom and waved to the children: "Come here, wash your hands and eat."