Chapter 244: Child Labor

The third child who is about to bite also paused, licked the corner of his mouth, and walked away.

The eldest sitting in the vine's hair shook his head helplessly. How could he have such a reckless brother? Even he dare to eat plant seeds casually, what about his common sense?

Bai Yue didn't know yet, she lay down her gun.

"Huh~ dirty? Are the corn kernels makes  your saliva out? How can you eat it?" Bai Yue scolded, picking out the corn kernels that had been soaked in the saliva of her second child.

The second child stuck out his tongue and run away with his tail sandwiched between them. The third child also rushed away.

"Come here all!" Bai Yue shouted loudly, successfully stopping the footsteps of the two wolf cubs.

The second and third have a bad instinct, and turn their heads tremblingly: "Woo?"

Bai Yue looked at the eldest again, and when he treated the calm and sensible eldesr, the sternness on Bai Yue's face faded a bit.

"The eldest is here too, and all come to help mother peel the corn leaves."

Ready-made child labor is unnecessary.

"Woo~"

The wolf cubs suddenly wilted, even the eldest is no exception.

The three turned into human figures and sat side by side under the eaves to handle corn.

"I'll just go out and play." The second child said with a pair of black ears.

The youngest sighed, his face full of regret.

Bai Yue feels so guilty of the children's grievances that she touched their nose and coaxed: "All of you are good babies. Mom will make delicious food at noon."

The children burst into joy.

"Well, I want meat. I want to eat meat."

"More cakes!"

"I want all!"

The second and the old are slurring and authentic.

When Bai Yue thought about it, her eyes lit up: "Okay, let's fry meat pie at noon."

"Oh! Eat meatloaf!"

The children are happy. They are greeted by greedy worms. They couldn't help but stuffed the corn kernels into their mouths. Fortunately, Bai Yue found out in time and didn't let them eat.

The whole family is working, and the white bone vine is too embarrassed to sit and join the labor force.

After a busy morning, they threshed all the corn to dry, and finally left some large-grain seeds, and all the others are ground into flour.

Lunch is a cornbread pancake with minced meat. The meat is more fragrant and more delicious than yesterday's egg tortilla.

When it is just finished, Lang Zhi also returned with wheat seeds.

"Zhi, you are finally back." Bai Yue said with a smile: "Go and wash your hands, lunch has just been prepared."

Lang Zhi sniffed, and the quicker pace showed his expectations for new food.

Walking to the dining table, without washing his hands, he took a piece of bread and ate it.

"It's delicious. It can still be eaten like this. I really have a good experience." Langzhi exclaimed, eating wood for decades, never thought that food can be made into this way, complicated and strangely delicious.

Bai Yue grinned, "Stupid wolf."

The crisp laughter passed through the gate, through the courtyard, and onto the street.

Fenghu and the others didn't want to leave when smelling the scent. At this moment, they heard the female talking and laughing. Fenghu didn't know which string he had put wrong, and suddenly walked to the courtyard gate on an impulse.

"Boss." Fenghu said loudly.

While eating pancakes, Lang Zhi turned around and said, "Come in."

This can be regarded as a special treatment for the confidant minister. To become a right-hand man of Langzhi, Fenghu has never been feels so proud and fortunate as it is today.

With an uneasy heart, step by step walked into the house full of strong breath.

"What's the matter?" Langzhi asked.

Orcs are very keen on emotions, especially the strong one. Fenghu didn't dare to lie in front of Langzhi, and honestly said: "I smell this food is very fragrant. I want to taste it, too. Is this made by Guoguo?"

"Yes!" Bai Yue answered without thinking when hearing her name.