Chapter 274: Get Poison

The eagle and snake did not make a sound, and finally the tiger said: "She Ling, come on. You are a poisonous orc, even if it is has a poison, you should be able to fight poison with poison."

She Ling: "..."

If the king wants the minister to die, and the minister has to die.

She Ling picked up a mushroom in a posture of "the wind is sluggish and the water is cold, and the strong man is gone and never returns." After blowing it cool, he put it in his mouth.

Hu Mitian and Yingxuan both stared at She Ling.

She Ling chewed carefully, his first expression is wrinkled, then he stretched out again, and then swallowed contentedly.

"How is it?" Hu Mitian asked.

She Ling said, "The soup tastes bad, but the mushroom are delicious."

"Really? I'll try it too." Hu Mitian couldn't wait for She Ling's poison to faint (cough cough), and put a mushroom into his mouth.

"Sure enough, it's not bad. If you change the result to their broth, it will be perfect." Hu Mitian said.

Upon seeing this, Yingxuan quickly picked up his chopsticks and caught one.

The smell of mushrooms is very strong, and it is wrapped in a salty fishy soup. The taste is discounted. It should be better if you boil it in salt water.

They are like children who are new to cooking, even if they cook a pot of boiled cabbage, they feel full of accomplishment.

A pot of broth, they picked up the mushrooms and eat them thoroughly.

Before they are cleaning the pot, the three beasts are all get poison! hair! Up!

"vomit!"

"Wow~"

Vomiting sounded in the woods.

Bai Yue straightened up carrying the basket, and looked in the direction of the voice: "What is that sound?"

The baby wolves immediately turned into animal forms and run to help their mother check the situation.

Bone Vine said: "It's the three orcs who live next to us. They seem to vomit."

This behavior is a bit weird to the white bone vine, after eating it all, how can there be any reason to vomit? It should be converted into energy in a while.

Bai Yue took Baigu Teng's hand and said, "Let's go and take a look."

After walking for a while, the figure of the three-headed orc appeared in Bai Yue's vision.

A straight black snake stood upright on the ground, staring at a pair of red eyes, and the foaming from his mouth kept pouring.

A tiger that stand by the tree, bowed his head and vomited. The softness of the cat is reflected at this moment, and the rhythm of his stomach tumbling is directly expressed through the exaggerated twitching of his torso, which made people feel distressed.

The eagle beast hangs upside down on the branch, like a bat, if you ignore his large beak is opening and his huge wings is loosen.

"What's wrong with you, guys?" Bai Yue asked in shock.

The three orcs are speechless and stared at Bai Yue's basket.

Bai Yue looked at her basket, and then at the soup pot that fell to the ground, her mind flashed: "So you cook poisonous mushrooms and eat them?"

"Oh!" Hu Mitian just prepared to nod, then bowed his head and threw up wildly.

This situation is a bit funny, but Bai Yue couldn't laugh at other people's pain, and hurriedly pulled the hand of Bai Gu Teng: "Qiuqiu, go back and find some emetics. There are in the hospital."

Baiguteng had been to the hospital and disappeared in place with a sound of "um".

When he reappeared, he had already revealed her wish.

Baiguteng easily found the pharmacy in the huge willingness and found out the emetic.

But with the physical object, he couldn't teleport it. But he didn't worry. He just walked back step by step without rushing.

Langzhi and Xiong Yao are busy working in the field, when they see Bai Gu Teng walking out of the city, they straightened up and asked: "Bai Gu Teng, why are you back? Where is Guoguo?"