Chapter 275: Help Them

"She asked me to come back to get things. Don't worry, I will look at her and nothing will happen." Baiguteng said.

Langzhi said: "Then you should go back quickly. No one is watching her. You can't be sure of any bold offender."

On the other side, Bai Yue isn't idle either. She didn't dare to get close to the snakes, and she couldn't touch the eagle beast, so she had to go to see the situation of the tiger.

"How are you?" Bai Yue asked worriedly.

Hu Mitian raised his head and looked at Bai Yue. Feeling dizzy and unable to see anything, but he is secretly happy.

It's really a blessing to know that he is a blessing. He didn't expect him to be a blessing in disguise this time.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" a tiger's mouth wanted to respond, who knew he could not hold it, a mouthful of foam sprayed on the skirt of Bai Yue.

That's it!

Hu Mitian's heart was desperate, and his muddy eyes are instantly sad.

He must be disgusted by the only female with normal IQ now, disgusted, hopeless.

Nothing to love!

Bai Yue took a few steps back, unable to escape, and wanted to clean it.

Thinking of cleaning, she thought of another idea.

"Can you still go? Go to the river and drink some water, the water can dilute the venom." Bai Yue looked at the tiger beast's expression sadly, and she is very anxious when he is too poisoned.

When Bai Yue was a child, her family dog ​​eat rat poison by mistake and kept drinking water. Later, the doctor said that if the dog hadn't drunk a lot of water, he would not be able to save it. It would be good to come and drink more.

Whether Hu Mitian and Yingxuan can walk is still unknown. Anyway, She Ling stand up after hearing it. Even he is still hard to move.

"Wait a minute, I'll fetch water." Bai Yue said, throwing the basket and running back.

The wolf babies bit the handle of the basket, hung up together, and run behind their mother.

Hu Mitian shook his ears. Did he hear it wrong just now? Did Guoguo want to fetch him water?

Seeing the female figure getting further and further away, Hu Mitian shook his head mockingly.

How is this possible? No one has ever treated him nicely for no reason. They are all greedy for rights and just to gain power.

Now he is just an ordinary orc, he doesn't even have a chance to be clinging to her, and the other party still wants a female, so why can she help him?

Reason told him so, but there is still a trace of extravagant hope in his heart, and he glanced at the direction the female that left from time to time, hoping that she would come back.

For the convenience of life, Bai Yue's family lived close to the river, and soon Bai Yue come with a basin of clean water.

A slender female figure appeared in his eyes, Hu Mitian forgot all the pain for a moment and raised his head in a daze.

He is poisoned too deeply, and he has hallucinations due to psychological influence.

Soon, he felt hallucinations not only in his vision, but also in his ears.

"Hurry up and drink water."

Bai Yue didn't breathe well, and put the heavy water basin on the ground, splashing out a large amount of water, and said coarsely.

"Bang!" Ying Xuan fell directly from the tree, struggling to climb towards the water basin.

She Ling also held up his stick-like body, and moved his head towards the basin.

The snake's head and the eagle's beak are buried in the water basin, and Hu Mitian come back to his senses. Squeezed the other two beasts away, and drank with his head and grunting.

Today, Bai Yue has seen the orc's stomach capacity.

She flicked water four or five times back and forth, and each time it is a big pot full of water, which would cost more than ten kilograms to say nothing. The total amount is sixty or seventy kilograms of water. They drank it unexpectedly. It looks still drunk.

At this time, the white bone vine's figure finally appeared in the distance of the forest. Bai Yue is panting with her waist and raised her hand strenuously and waved: "Qiuqiu, Qiuqiu! Hurry up!"