Chapter 361: Back Again

"Wow~"

The wolf cubs stepped back and shook their heads, indicating that they did not want to wash their hands.

Only Lele obediently walked over.

Bai Yue squinted at the wolf babies. There's something wrong, something very wrong.

Taking a closer look, Bai Yue suddenly found blood stains on the baby's dusty wolf fur, and their mouth seemed a little swollen. Her expression changed suddenly, and she walked over quickly.

"Didn't I tell you not to fight? You are all bleeding. Transformed into a human form for mom to see." Bai Yue said half-heartedly.

The wolf babies hurriedly pulled the bloody fur with their paws, the dust on the paws stuck to the fur, and the blood is stained dark gray.

Injuries have always been a shame for males, even if the baby is only a few months old, their shameless does not want to be seen.

"What's the matter?" Langzhi also walked over.

The baby wolves stiffened their tails, succumbing to their father's lustful might, and turned into human forms wanting to cry without tears.

As they changed, a large amount of dust rose into the air, obscuring everyone's sight.

When the dust fell, three little cubs with swollen noses are freshly baked.

The three tender faces are blue and purple, and the colors are colorful, like a palette of colors.

Some cheeks are still swollen, like two ping pong balls in their mouths;

Their body is not much better, bruises everywhere.  Especially the third child, with a big bite mark on his arm and two deep tooth holes on his head.

Bai Yue suddenly lost her temper, picked up her third child and walked into the bathroom.

"Does it hurt? Really, the flesh has been turned out." Bai Yue felt pain on her face and straightened the wound.

The third child trembled with pain, but shook his head with guilty conscience. 

Bai Yue put the third child on the sink, rinsed the wound with warm water, and glared at the other two wolf babies: "Who bit it? The mouth is not light or heavy."

"Hmm~"

The three wolf cubs didn't dare to look at Lele, and looked at each other a few times. The eldest stand up bravely.

"Mom." The eldest lowered his head resignedly, "That's me."

Lele is only a few days old, and the three of them couldn't beat him together, which are shameful.  This matter must not be spread, so the eldest take the initiative to carry the black pot, anyway, he did bite the next bite.

The eldest is the most mature and never makes heavy hands. Bai Yue is surprised, not too strict, and said with a straight face: "Go to the bathtub for a bath, and let the ball take a look after washing."

"Yes, mother." The eldest sighed in relief, and greeted the second child behind him rushing into the bathroom.

Langzhi glanced at them strangely, and then at Lele, who is obediently standing at Guoguo's feet, waiting to wash his hands. After a moment of doubt, he still believed the eldest.

After all, the bite mark on the youngest arm is obviously a wolf's mouth.

After cleaning the wound, Qiuqiu come over to help the wolves heal the injuries, and then the family had a breakfast around the dining table.

After eating for a while, Bai Yue take out the selected seeds.

"Winter is coming, let's take advantage of the last warmth, and plant some more food." Bai Yue held a few small bags of seeds in her palms, begging to speak to the wolf.

After thinking about it, Lang Zhi agreed, "Okay, let's go now. I won't be able to plant it here next year."

Xiong Yao listened, and already go to get tools.

"Why?" Bai Yue asked strangely.

"I plan to let the residents live in that area." Wolf gritted.

Bai Yue already understand the ins and outs of the success of Shi Quan strategy, and had no affection for the orcs in the capital. She curled her lips when she heard this, but did not object.