Chapter 216: Kill Xiong Yao

Lang Yan glanced at the white bone vine main pole that had been burned into a sea of ​​flames, turned into a beast shape, and ran outside.

Xiong Yao wanted to find Lang Zhi, so they met soon after.

It's just that the water released by the white bone vine made him lose his deterrence. The beasts entered the city, and when they met, Xiong Yao is also surrounded.

After all, he still failed to talk on a fair ground.

Lang Yan walked towards Xiong Yao step by step, staring at him fiercely and said: "Hand over my female. I can make you an easy die."

Xiong Yao is in defend mode and kept Bai Yue in his arms, and said solemnly: "Langzhi, I just want to have a peaceful talk with you."

Lang Yang seemed to have heard a joke, sneered, and looked at Xiong Yao and Baiguteng with a pointed look, and then at the animal herd around.

"Do you think you have the capital to negotiate with me?" Lang Yan said arrogantly, waving his hand to the surrounding orcs.

"Roar!" The beasts roared together, tearing apart the fangs at Xiong Yao.

Xiong Yao is silent.

"I could kill you, and the female..." Lang Yan looked at the female with bright apricot eyes that is covered by Xiong Yao. His eyes became soft, "She is mine alone!"

When Bai Yue heard this, she couldn't help it anymore, and got her head out of Xiong Yao's arm.

"Don't do this!" Bai Yue said sharply.

The low roars of the beasts stopped abruptly, and all of them opened their eyes in amazement. Staring at the only female on the court.

Then, they shook their ears in disbelief one after another, seriously suspecting that they had misheard.

Lang Yan sighed and said helplessly: "You shouldn't talk. But it doesn't matter, they are all my people, and there is no need to hide your IQ in the future. I will protect you."

Bai Yue is a little surprised. When did he expose himself to the amnesia?

In the crisis, Bai Yue didn't have time to think about it, and said anxiously: "Xiong Yao is a member of your previous team. You gave me his care. Don't kill him. We can live like before."

Lang Yan's face became gloomy, and his voice is stained with killing intent: "Do you like him?"

Bai Yue's expression changed. She knew how possessive the wolf is, and she added fuel to the fire.

She shook her head quickly: "No! I like you the most. I just treat Xiong Yao as my family. He takes care of me when you are away and treats your children very well. Don't kill him, OK?"

Bai Yue said that her eyes were moist, and her eyes are pleading.

Xiong Yao heard it, his aura became even more silent, and he closed his mouth and said nothing.

He has always known that his position in Guoguo's heart is not as good as that of Langzhi. But he did not expect that the distance is so great. Although Guoguo said this to save him, his heart is still in pain as if it is held tightly by sharp claws.

"Family?" Lang Zhi heard the ambiguous meaning from these two words, and his murderous aura is even more vigorous: "So, have you mate with him?"

Bai Yue condensed.

Lang Yan clenched his fists and roared: "Kill him!"

"Roar!"

All the beasts rushed towards Xiong Yao, and Lang Yan roared into an animal form and rushed towards Xiong Yao.

In order to protect Bai Yue and the children, Xiong Yao immediately squatted down-body, using his body to resist the attack from outside.

Bai Yue's mental power unfolded, and the picture she saw is more tragic than she had imagined. Countless sharp claws and beast mouths are biting on the outer layer of Xiong Yao, only a layer of earth shield obstructed. Sooner or later, it would be breached.

"Qiuqiu!" Bai Yue called for help.

The Bone Vine immediately appeared in the earth shield, and his wet hand stroked Bai Yue's face.