Chapter 320: Surrogacy Program

Doctor Leopard said and glanced at Bai Yue's face.

Although Bai Yue is still unhappy, it is better than being forced to mate with a mentally retarded and then giving birth to a child she didn't like, so she had no objection.

Panther's eyes lit up, "Are sure you can do that?"

Doctor Leopard is not sure, but he still said surely: "I'm sure."

No matter what, let's drag it out for a while. Lang Zhi should be here in a few days.

The Panther clapped his hands and said, "Okay, I will discuss with them now. It will definitely happen!"

Panther finished speaking and went out.

Females release one or two eggs every month. If the surrogacy is successful, Bai Yue is more valuable. Shi Quan will also be happy to see if its success. Doctor Leopard's idea is unanimously approved and implemented that night.

That night, Bai Yue is taken to the next room, a medical clinic specially built for her, to suck her eggs.

Bai Yue lay quietly on the bed, allowing the cold instrument to penetrate into her body, and her heart seemed to be inserted into the cold sharp weapon together, cooling into the bone marrow.

Why Qiuqiu hasn't coming? Come and save me!

Doctor Leopard moved very carefully, Bai Yue heard him say: "I see, here."

After a while, she heard Doctor Leopard's "Huh" again.

"It's gone."

What is missing?

Bai Yue is curious, and turned her eyes to look at Doctor Leopard wearing a white mask, only to see that his eyes are more confused than her own, and finally pulled out the cold thing.

"Impossible, impossible, why did it suddenly disappear when I see it?"

The doctors gathered around and mumbled for a while, then tried to operate again, but they couldn't find what they are looking for.

The "egg retrieval" operation ended in failure. 

Bai Yue get dressed and sit on the hospital bed to rest.

The doctors have all gone out, only Doctor Leopard is still in the ward.

"Guoguo, when is your last menstrual period?" Doctor Leopard asked professionally.

But even if Guoguo hadn't ovulated yet, that shouldn't be the case. He made sure that the instrument showed the presence of eggs.

Bai Yue feels a little embarrassed, and after thinking for a while, she answer, "Six months ago."

"Oh." Doctor Leopard is puzzled, nodded, and suddenly reacted, and said in shock: "You haven't had menstruation since you gave birth?"

"Yes." Bai Yue looked at Doctor Leopard in a daze, "I haven't been born for long."

She doesn't have the habit of menstruation at all, and it hasn't been long since the babies were weaned. It's not time for menstruation yet.

Bai Yue thought about it. The children are two and a half months old and weaned for one and a half months.

Hey, it seems she should be had menstruation.

Doctor Leopard thought of Langzhi's love for Guoguo, with a complicated expression on his face: "Don't you worry that you are pregnant?"

Bai Yue's face changed, thinking that she had had a relationship with Xiong Yao, although she had never done it before, she could not be pregnant.

"No...no?" Bai Yue said unsurely, afraid that Doctor Leopard would ask her about her specific sex life, and hurriedly changed the subject: "But what does this have to do with my missing eggs?"

"It's okay." Doctor Leopard shook his head and said: "This is really weird. It's already late today. You should go back and rest first. We will take care of these things by the doctor."

Bai Yue didn't really want to cooperate with them in the surrogacy, so she get out of bed immediately and went back to her room.

In the evening, the doctors studied the diagnosis records all night.

Bai Yue is lying alone on the big bed being monitored. She thought she would suffer from insomnia tonight, but the fact is that she fell asleep as soon as she touched the pillow.

-----
Yeap. 100% this is the baby ghost😂😂
Poor Xiong Yao 😞