Chapter 353: Cubs' Quarrel

The eldest pursed his pink lips, his cheeks bulged into a bun with a fat baby face, but he looked like a sharp-faced wolf smile.

He glanced at the two brothers next to him, the two brothers knew each other, and they changed their bodies, and immediately condemned Lele.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!"

"Ohhhhhhhhh!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

The immature and messy cries sounded like a pack of young wolves arguing.  But the voice is deliberately lowered a few degrees, for fear of waking up their mother.

Lele didn't hear it, and responded to the three brothers with a "gulugulu" swallowing sound.

The three wolf cubs are even more angry and run to stop Lele, arching their mouths and scratching with their claws.

Lele clasped her mother's chest tightly with her hands, and her mouth is like a powerful sucker. Adults don't even want to pull it apart, let alone these three cubs?

Seeing that Lele couldn't get rid from their mother, the third child got a crooked mind and suddenly run to grab the breast's milk on the other side.

Lele feels anxious now, his mouth is not loosen, and he keep tapping against the hand of the third child.

The second child and the eldest reacted, not to be outdone, and run to compete.

Bai Yue has been working hard enough for a heavy meat bun on her body. Now there are three more wolf cubs weighing tens of kilograms. The weight of the cubs is spread flat on the four feet, almost like  a dozen hammers hit the body.

"Yeah..." Bai Yue squinted her eyes, waved away the wolf cubs, and curled up: "Go away, I want to sleep."

"Woo~"

The wolf cubs immediately stopped obediently, and watched Lele regained all the milk source, all of them are depressed.

Lele is sure to suck up one side, and then to the other side, the little contented gesture is very awkward. 

The wolf cubs stared at him sternly, and they just wanted to wait for him to finish eating, and then they would go around and beat him up.

At this moment, a refreshing smell of plants came.

The eldest's eyes lit up first, and he feels uneasy when he thought of something.

"Woo~" Turning back, it turned out that Bai Gu Teng is appear, and the eldest walked to Bai Gu Teng's feet and rubbed his leg affectionately.

The white bone vine raised his hand, shielding Lele's senses here, and squatted down-facing the eldest: "You don't like Lele?"

The eldest hesitated for a while, and nodded honestly.

I didn't feel it just now, but I don't like it a bit now.

Baiguteng touched the eldest's head with satisfaction, and said with a gentle expression: "Well, you will cheat him out of here later, you can defeat him."

"Wow?" The eldest is dumbfounded.

Mom seems to have said that Lele is the baby of Qiuqiu.

How come the ball doesn't like Lele like them?  Is the biological father always like that?  Father wolf is also being worst to them, father bear and mother are much better.

But he still thinks that everything done by Wolf Father is for their good, and the ball really hates Lele.

The second and third didn't think too much about it. They feel that the ball is their own, just like them, repelling the new members, and they shouted happily.

Lele knew that the white bone vine is coming, and looked a lot more vigilant, and the speed of sucking milk accelerated a little, and milk overflowed from the corner of his mouth several times.

After sucking milk at the fastest speed, Lele relaxed, helped his mother arrange her clothes, lay down beside her contentedly, and patted his chubby belly for digestion.

Lele is digesting food, and the three wolf cubs reappeared. There is no hostility on the surface, but there is a bit of bad intentions in their eyes.