Chapter 388: Hunt The Prey

The wolves pounced on and caught the chicken with all their hands.

This pounce squeezed several chickens, and several dull "cocks" sounded in the snow.

"I stepped on one foot." The eldest said excitedly, thinking that the two brothers had also grabbed the chicken, so he let go and went to grab the chicken under his feet.

But the second and third also thought the same way, they let go of their hands at the same time, and it is time to catch other chickens.

The chicken fled around, feeling that the wolf is not around, so it plunged into the snow and pretended to be dead, as if it didn't exist.

After a while, there have noisy moment, and the snow layer became quiet.

The wolf cubs fluttered, but none are caught.

"Where is the chicken?" The second child said strangely.

"Did it run? Why is it so fast?" The third child was also very puzzled, the chicken's speed was obviously so slow.

The boss turned his head and looked around, calmly said: "It must be hiding, let's look for it again."

"Ok."

The three wolf babies continued to search, but they turned around to be a chicken, so that the wolf babies are incredible.

I don't know whether to say that this chicken is "skillful and courageous" or that it is "self-deception".

The third who found the chicken, caught the chicken neck with one hand, and the chicken screamed.

The other chickens are like frightened birds. Hearing the chirping of the same kind, they finally could not hide, flapping their wings and climbing up.

Huh!  Huh!  Huh!

Several small chicken heads emerged from the snow, and then their fat bodies flew out, plopped into the air, and are heading towards the ice lake.

"Wow!"

The wolf cubs followed out of the snow, and run deep and shallow on the snow.

Lele's eyes lit up, and when the brothers jumped down, he slid over.

"Go away, I don't have time to play with you." The eldest pushed away Lele who is in the way, slipping under his feet, trying to chase the chicken. 

On the ice, they still have difficulty catching chickens.

Lele is left behind, his face full of loss.

Seeing that his brothers are chasing chickens, he also chased them immediately.

If you help your brother catch the chicken so they can continue to play slippery.

Today is simply a disaster day for chickens. They are frightened and flew around in horror, making chicken feathers flutter in the sky.

Bai Yue is almost hit by a chicken, afraid of falling, decisively squatted down, and slowly sat on the ice.

"You found so many chickens, it's amazing." Bai Yue looked at the wolf babies who are catching chickens everywhere, and habitually encouraged.

"mom!"

"mom."

The eldest and the second who are chasing the chicken screamed in a hurry.

The youngest who had already caught a chicken came to his mother in a three-step fall, and handed the chicken over as if offering a treasure: "Mom eat."

Bai Yue covered her mouth in surprise: "For me?"

Seeing his mother happy, the youngest smiled brightly on his face: "Mom is the best. You're always give us a lot of food, so we will also give you delicious food back."

"Thank you." Bai Yue feels so moved, she almost shed tears.

Her baby will give her a present, so filial.

The third child got the sweetness and became more interested in catching chickens. He raised his chest and said, "Mom, I'm going to catch the other, too. We will catch all the chickens for you."

"Okay, come on. Let's cook and eat when we go back today." Bai Yue smiled authentically.

She also really wanted to eat chicken, but there are not many chickens. In order to still eat eggs this winter, she didn't want to kill it. Unexpectedly, the children sent this gift, just as a tooth sacrifice.

The third child grinned and kissed his mother. He slobbed her face and run away happily.