Chapter 297: Hide The Food

After dinner, Bai Yue enter the bedroom without them, and called the baby wolf, then closed the door.

"Hey!" Langzhi sighed, looked at each other with Xiong Yao, silently went back to his new bedroom and brought a blanket to the door of the room.

Xiong Yao also made a floor plan at the door of the room, and looked at the living room after finishing, "Where is the white bone vine?"

Lang Zhi's face turned dark and angrily said: "Cheat again!"

In the room, the white bone vine calmly lay on the other side of the bed.

Bai Yue pursed her lips and looked at him for a while, and nudged his arm: "Hey! Get out! I don't want to be bother by you!"

Bai Gu Teng looked at the puffed Bai Yue, suddenly smiled, raised his hand and held out a bowl of barbecue and two tender corns.

Bai Yue immediately looked surprised and grabbed the food bowl: "When did you hid it? Thank you."

"I hid it quietly when I was eating." Baiguteng said.

Bai Yue give Bai Guteng a bright smiling face, sat cross-legged on the bed, picked up the corn cob and gnawed.

The children lying neatly on the bedside smelled the scent, and immediately get up vigorously.

"Oh oh oh!"

"Woo~"

Bai Yue's arms are anxiously slapped by the wolves, and she almost didn't buckle the bowl on the bed.

"Hush!" Bai Yue put her index finger to her mouth and made a silent gesture, "Be quiet, don't let Dad hear it."

"Hmm!"

The heads of the three wolves connected.

Bai Yue pursed her lips and smirked, and fed the meat one by one to the children.

Bai Yue still wants to lose weight, and this is an extra meal. She pays attention to calories. She eats almost all the meat for the children and only eats two corns.

After eating, Bai Yue feels satisfied and lay on the bed to digest.

"Good support!" Bai Yue groaned.

A delicate hand is placed on her belly. Although the temperature id cold, she felt very comfortable to be touch.

"The belly is getting bigger." Bai Yue tried to close her abdomen, feeling her lower abdomen tight.

Bai Gu Teng lay on the bed, tilted his head to look at Bai Yue and smiled: "You just sleep, I will touch it for you."

"Yeah." Bai Yue replied softly, moved to the side of Baiguteng, holding one of Baiguteng's arm, and fell asleep contentedly.

……

In the early morning of the next day, Bai Yue opened her eyes and felt very weak.

"Oh oh oh!"

The wolf babies had already get up to wash themselves, and see their mother opened her eyes and throbbed on the bed.

"Mom, get up. The sun is out!"

"Mom, we are hungry and wants to go out."

"Well, mom will get up now." Bai Yue said, struggling to sit up with her body.

As soon as she sit up, her head is dizzy, and she kept her hands on the bed to avoid falling again.

Bai Gu Teng come to Bai Yue instantly, let her lean in his arms, and give her a worried look: "Let's go out to enjoy the sun."

Why is Yueyue weak again? Obviously she eat a lot last night.

"I'm so hungry." Bai Yue said weakly, standing up with the help of the white bone vine.

When the door is opened, the scent of food in the living room came over.

Bai Yue's drool suddenly flooded, speeding up her pace.

"Guoguo, good morning." Langzhi is already sitting at the table, and seeing her coming out, the gentleman get up and pulled away the chair for Bai Yue.

"You eat yours, don't care about me." Bai Yue laughed. Because of weakness, her usual bright smile turned into a lady. With a pale and bloodless face, she looks a bit sickly but still beautiful.

Langzhi frowned slightly and said to Xiong Yao in the kitchen: "Today's corn steep liquor is squeezed from sugarcane juice."