Chapter 210: Chaotic Relationships

"boom!"

The bear fist hit the soil, and the hole collapsed again.

As soon as the children go to the outside world, they heard a loud noise. Screamed in fright, and jumped up in the dirt cave.

Bai Yue said hurriedly: "It's all right, baby don't be afraid."

"Woo~"

The three wolf cubs rushed to hide behind their mother.

Xiong Yao looked around and saw that the white bone vine is gone, immediately walked to Bai Yue's side, took Bai Yue into his arms and hugged her tightly.

He breathed tightly, and the blood rushed to his head with anger. He wanted to say something, but suddenly realized that he is not qualified.

Guoguo has the ability to think independently and does not need him to arrange for her. She is willing to accept the white bone vine, what right does he have to hate the white bone vine?

Do you want to become a team with Baiguteng in the future? They are almost the same like before, and their lives won't change much. But why is my heart so uncomfortable? Why do you still want to kill the white bone vine to vent your anger?

Xiong Yao hugged the female in his arms tightly, smelling her good body scent, and at this moment truly realized Lang Zhi's helplessness in accepting him into the team.

He must control it, and next time he sees the white bone vine, he can no longer fight.

Xiong Yao is about to assure Guoguo that way, when she also can speak.

Bai Yue retracted her body into Xiong Yao's arms and whispered: "You don't have to be like that..."

Xiong Yao is startled, his heartbeat accelerated instantly.

"Nothing happen?" Xiong Yao asked cautiously, relaxed his feeling a little, and looked at her face seriously.

"He didn't... didn't enter it." In front of a man, he said about her private affairs with another man, who is still her current husband, and Bai Yue is so embarrassed that she wanted to cry.

Her skin quickly became hot, not just shame, but too ashamed.

Accustomed to the logical thinking of the 21st century, Bai Yue's first thought is to explain clearly to Xiong Yao, so that he should not misunderstand herself.

She pushed the wolf cubs aside and explained anxiously: "I didn't volunteer, and I don't know why he did this suddenly."

The wolf cubs are completely dumbfounded. They looked at father bear, mother again, and looked everywhere for bone vines.

The heart that Xiong Yao had raised fell back to its original position, his chest filled with intense joy, and he hugged Bai Yue even harder.

"I will revenge for you." Xiong Yao rubbed his chin against the soft top of the female's hair and said fiercely.

He finally found a reasonable reason to be hostile to the white bone vine, and the whole person is relaxed.

Bai Yue breathed a sigh of relief, paused, and weakly excused Baiguteng: "I didn't want to, he gave up later."

Xiong Yao let out an "um".

Bai Yue didn't know what he thought, so she covered her face in distress.

Dang! How could her interpersonal relationship become so messy?

How to face Qiuqiu in the future? She doesn't want to cut off contact with Qiuqiu, but it's impossible to be an ordinary friend.

But this world is messy. The male groups are all founded on the common ownership of a female. Qiuqiu substitutes himself into an orc male. Should they live together in the future and have to keep a partnership with Qiuqiu?

Bai Yue slapped her forehead again, feeling for the first time that she had made an impulsive decision to escape the mental hospital and travel to this time and space.

This world is really not something girls of the 21st century can play.

Bai Yue is relieved when thinking of Langzhi.

If you don't cross, you won't be able to meet Langzhi, and there won't be such a cute wolf baby, and Xiong Yao next to her is worth it.